+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 136 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1355
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Re: Days Of Our Lives

I've seen a lot of Charles Shaunessy since the Nanny went off the air - he's done a lot of episodic and a couple of movies - it's always great to see how well he is aging.

Jensen didn't leave days to do Supernatural - he left in 2000 and Supernatural debuted in 2005.

Yeah - Camilla (Gabi), Chandler (Will) and Casey (Chad) are leaving - but there has been a casting call for someone who sounds suspiciously like Chad, and they've already re-cast Will with Guy Wilson --- WilSon!!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I'm glad to hear that Chad might be re-cast and not just drop out of sight like so many do.
    I will miss him....he's very pleasant to the eye. Hard for me to say that tho because I feel like a dirty old woman since he's so young.
    combatcutie likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I'm glad to hear that Chad might be re-cast and not just drop out of sight like so many do.
    I will miss him....he's very pleasant to the eye. Hard for me to say that tho because I feel like a dirty old woman since he's so young.
    I'm right there with ya, DL. And it's kinda hard not to appreciate (or drool over, whichever the case may be ) these very, very attractive young men. I've got my eye on a few of em myself!
    combatcutie and Dragonlady like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Can someone explain to me why the lady who works in HR (can't think of her name, she has the reddish hair) is so dead set on making Jennifer's life miserable??? She worked with Chloe and now is working with Theresa.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Can someone explain to me why the lady who works in HR (can't think of her name, she has the reddish hair) is so dead set on making Jennifer's life miserable??? She worked with Chloe and now is working with Theresa.
    Ya with the curly hair, is it ANNE? What IS her problem?

JJ what a PUNK crap. And Jen allow all this horrible behavior from him. Gawd.

Are we getting close to SOMEONE ANYONE looking at what is on that flash drive?????
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Ya with the curly hair, is it ANNE? What IS her problem?

JJ what a PUNK crap. And Jen allow all this horrible behavior from him. Gawd.

Are we getting close to SOMEONE ANYONE looking at what is on that flash drive?????
    Exactly!! What is her problem??? What did Jennifer do to her that she wants her to be miserable so bad??? Is she jealous b/c Daniel likes her or what

As for JJ, sometimes it is hard to control a teenager. We had a lot of problems with my nephew, so I can understand what's going on.

I don't think we will see anything about the flash drive until after Brady and Kristen are married. Esp since the desk clerk said she thought it was Nicole. Seems like they are going to pin it on her, her & Eric have a huge falling out, then boom.....the evidence appears
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Not sure what her name is, but she was helping Chloe in her attempts to bust up Jen and Daniel. I think it just comes down to jealousy. That and she's a nasty bitch lol
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Did anyone watch today?

I won't say anything but Teresa, yikes!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Did anyone watch today?

I won't say anything but Teresa, yikes!
    Yes and I called it from the start that it would happen. Now, I'm going on the record and saying that JJ is going to call Daniel to help him or end up taking her to the hospital and Daniel will be the one to help her and hide the fact that JJ was with her

I think Daniel will come back to Jeannie's (because of the voicemail she left him) and he will tell JJ to get out and he'll end up saving her life as well as JJ's.

two birds with one stone.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread