+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 115 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Days Of Our Lives

Don't you all think in the end Sami's baby is going to be Lucas'?
    They'll just put her through hell again though. I really wish Kate would go away. And now Phillip is going to "take" Shawn's baby that Willow is pregnant with? There's a surrogate somewhere pg with Phillip's baby too. I guess he doesn't care about that one. Days has not shown that SL for awhile. Remember she kept getting money from Bonnie?

I think the baby will end up being Lucas', too...after a long sl with it being thought to be EJ's. I'm getting real tired of Kate, never have liked her. I wish Willow would disappear from the face of Days...what a witch. And yeah, I haven't seen the sl with Phillip's baby being carried by the surrogate for a while now. I'm waiting rather impatiently for Steve and Kayla to find out what the Dimera's did to his head!

Quote Originally Posted by kattatude;2231264;
    I think the baby will end up being Lucas', too...after a long sl with it being thought to be EJ's.
    I with you. But sometimes they take soooooo long to get to the resolution that it seems anti-climatic.

I'm getting real tired of Kate, never have liked her.
    I think the last time I actually liked Kate was way back when Vivian was trying to get between her and Victor!

And yeah, I haven't seen the sl with Phillip's baby being carried by the surrogate for a while now.
    They could argue that Philip was so focused on revenge that he "forgot" about this other kid. But what about Mimi?? There was so much focus on Belle's condition I forgot what happened with that SL. Did Mimi/Philip plan to "end" the surrogate's pregnancy and Bonnie came along and secretly prevented it so the baby would be her "meal ticket" to the Kiriakas fortune??? Are Mimi/Philip supposed to be aware that the surrogate is still pg or not???

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2231449;
    They could argue that Philip was so focused on revenge that he "forgot" about this other kid. But what about Mimi?? There was so much focus on Belle's condition I forgot what happened with that SL. Did Mimi/Philip plan to "end" the surrogate's pregnancy and Bonnie came along and secretly prevented it so the baby would be her "meal ticket" to the Kiriakas fortune??? Are Mimi/Philip supposed to be aware that the surrogate is still pg or not???
    Mimi and Phillip both signed away their rights to their surrogate baby so neither of them have any clue what is going in regards to that.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I do hope the father of Sami's baby is Lucas, I love that they're back together. Does anyone else think that Willow is really weird looking? She has a weird mouth. I really wish that both she and Kate would go away, ugh!

Yes, I think something about Willow is weird looking, too. And has anyone noticed how Kate is always doing her tongue? It's very distracting to me. I can hardly watch what's going on for watching her tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2231940;
    Mimi and Phillip both signed away their rights to their surrogate baby so neither of them have any clue what is going in regards to that.
    They signed away their rights?? That seems so bizarre. They both claim to care about and want kids so badly and then they going to just give up the chance to have a baby? Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be analyzing this so much. In the famous words of many many reality television contestants: It is what it is!!

Well, JER was still writing when Philip and Mimi signed the baby away so that explains that. The only thing I see on Kate is those lips! Lay off the collagen honey!

I love Sami and Lucas together but what I don't like is when they are kissing. They are so loud. All I hear is slober.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2232961;
    I love Sami and Lucas together but what I don't like is when they are kissing. They are so loud. All I hear is slober.
    Yeah they are definitely loud kissers, lol! Did anybody catch when Mimi and Max were kissing? They had some tongue action going on!

+ Reply to Thread