+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 - Season 6

24 - Season 6

I didn't see a thread for this so mod's please merge if one already exists. Also I wasn't sure how it would appear if someone searched for Season 6 of 24 so feel free to change the title of the thread to be more search friendly.
    ______________________________ ______________________________ ___

New info on Season 6 (http://community.tvguide.com/thread....dID=700008070). Contains spoilers.

Fox announced on Wednesday morning that Season 6 of 24, this year's most Emmy-adorned series, will kick off on Sunday, Jan. 14, and on Monday, Jan. 15, 2007, with a two-night, four-hour premiere. An online countdown to 24's return commences today at www.24trailer.com, where an extended "Day Six" teaser will debut on Oct. 24, and the new season's first promo is set to air during Fox's coverage of the World Series' Game 3.

Among the new faces appearing on 24 this season are
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Regina King (as President Wayne Palmer's sister), Peter MacNicol (as a presidential advisor), James Cromwell (as Jack's estranged father), Rena Sofer (as bad-guy Graham's wife), Kal Penn (Harold & Kumar), Marisol Nichols (In Justice), Harry Lennix (Commander in Chief) and David Hunt (Everybody Loves Raymond).

I'm a little concerned about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Peter MacNichol being on the show because he's currently on one of my fav's "Numbers" and I wonder if this means he may be leaving that show. I know some actors do more than one show at a time so time will tell. Maybe the shooting schedule of 24 allowed him to take on an extra role (I hope!).

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I love that they are doing the four hour season opener; that's what got me hooked last year. Of course, I'm not sure how it could be as dramatic for Day 6, because the killing of David Palmer was pretty shocking. I hope they bring back Chloe's exhusband. I really wanted to see more with that storyline than time allowed at the end of Day 5.

FORT Newbie
    I am so excited for the return of the best show on television =)

alexander siddiq is also gonna be on season 6

Good news.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read Peter MacNichol will return to Numbers after his stint on 24 is over. Don't know if he'll be a casualty of 24 or not though.
    Hardly anyone is safe on that show!

Still using spoiler tags because I don't see where the cast of Season 6 is posted on the official Fox website yet.

I can't wait for Day 6! Last season was the first time mr.apple and I watched 24. We were sucked in and have the first few seasons on DVD so we can get up to speed. Looks like we need to get busy watching so we can be ready for January!

Thanks for all the scoop ACF.

The trailer for next season is out! WooHoo!!!

http://www.24trailer.com/

FORT Fogey
    i hate when they start showing trailers this early. i get so impatient

Jack has the jesus hairdo.

question, was all of them in a room with the chinese guy that kidnapped Jack?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2114723;
    The trailer for next season is out! WooHoo!!!

http://www.24trailer.com/
    My old roomate sent that to me yesterday. Can't wait!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast