+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 - Season 6

As I was saying.....

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Tonight's episode was better than last week's though the "decoding the picture" bit annoyed the crap out of me. I mean c'mon, that's straight out of "No Way Out". I don't like to be reminded of a Kevin Costner movie when I'm watching 24.

FORT Fan
    Ah man, this is one of my must-see shows but ... Bauer Sr. just walks into the room in the last scene and finds the pain serum in the needle just lying there conveniently so he can off the pathetic son ... too much.

Too bad Jack didn't have enough time away from China Torture Town to get his game back. He was way too easy on creepy brother, and he couldn't read his father's face worth s***.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2220751;
    OK, I was surprised that Bauer's dad was actually a decent fellow and it was his brother who was the bad seed. I loved Cromwell in Babe and of course pictured him saying "that'll do, boy" to his "sons" last night. Jack should have left that plastic bag around his brother Graem's face. Yikes. And Karen Hughes resigned without even ratting out to Mr. President that other dude for blackmailing her to resign? Let's see how fast she can get to LA and join that plot. In reality, it would take her, what, 5-6 hours? I doubt we'll only see her sitting on a plane for that many episodes.
    I bet you were really surprised at the end of the episode.

toothdoc

LG.
    I missed the end because my little guy was wailing up a storm and I was trying to get him to go to sleep, so I had to call my mom to find out what happened. My mom said it was very silly that Jack left his dad in the room with his brother, but that for some reason people don't realize the dad actually did him in (to protect him from revealing secrets???) Bummer about Chloe's ex getting abducted to re-program the detonators. That bites.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I find I'm chalking a lot up to Jack having been in Chinese prison camp for 20 months. (But that CTU dude who let Phillip in with Graem alone didn't have that excuse.) I did find the emotional torture scene bit over the top--I mean, torture & hug? This guy just tried to have you killed like 40 minutes earlier? Killed!!!! Not stole your CD or used your credit card! I don't care if it's his brother. If my sister tried to execute me, I could maintain a steady stream of anger for at least an hour. But then again, there's the whole just-out-of-prison-camp thing, so I gotta give him a pass.

i am not happy with 24

imo, they came out strong with 4 episodes

then came with 3 garbage episodes in a row

for a split 2nd i thought they were introducing another stupid b-story with the "Moris brother is in the hospital" reminiscent of Driscoll daughter, Dudes crackwhore sis from last season. I almost turned the tv off. I am glad it ended up being a setup to kidnap morris.

Jacks old man murdering graem wasn't a climax. Where is this going? are they supposed to be fighting terrorists or playing disfucntional family.

there were 2 instances on the show where i thought they were referencing lil dude being jacks son.

What's up with Chloe this season, no real sarcasm or funny faces, no good jokes, nothing.

lemme guess, Jacks gonna end up killing his pops. right

horrible writing, i would rather see some action packed episodes with exploding sd cards and germn intelligence nonsense then the 24 soap opera thats currently airing.

LG.
    I certainly got the impression that Graem's son is Jack's kid. I was guessing that was some of the bad family history. I'm sure Jack's dad won't survive the season.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    horrible writing
    Coupled with horrible acting (like the president's sister). I'm amazed 24 can get away with this.

+ Reply to Thread