+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 - Season 6

I get the impression that Jack doesn't like his brother much!

It sounds like Graham's wife had a thing for Jack before she married him. Graham (Jack calls him Gray) seems to hold a very large grudge. It is possible Jack and the wife hooked up somewhere along their marriages and the son could be Jack's. The way the son looked at Jack, it seems like he knows there is bad blood between him and the family. And the way Graham looked at his son and then back to Jack when Jack came in kind of gave me the feeling Graham suspects his son might be Jack's. Why else would he hate Jack enough to want him dead? And the fact that Jack is willing to kill his brother for information means something big has happened between them.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

This was told to me by my kids and I have no idea where this info comes from. Could be they made it up?

Next season is going to be about Jacks time in China and the season after that will be pre season 1.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2213653;
    This was told to me by my kids and I have no idea where this info comes from. Could be they made it up?

Next season is going to be about Jacks time in China and the season after that will be pre season 1.
    Considering that Jack supposedly didn't speak at all during his time in the Chinese prison, I don't know how they'd pull that one off . I guess though since each season is a 24 hour period it could be the time frame from him on the ship up until they put him in a cell. Still, I really don't know how they could make that interesting.

A prequel to season 1 could be interesting though. But if all these "past days" are because they decide to kill Jack off but still have more of his backstory to tell and this is a way to do that, then I don't think I'd continue watching. If I know Jack is gone and not coming back then neither am I and I wouldn't be interested in two seasons of his past knowing there would be no future.

I think the producers may have been playing with us. Sometime last fall TV guide had an article about 24 where it said something like, it's been 6 months and the day starts with Jack at his lowest emotional level. (Note, according to this season it has been 2 years.) A little later I saw a video consistent with what TV Guide said, except Season 6 didn't start out that way. The video was exciting footage, but I don't see how they get a day out of it. Given what TV Guide said, which turned out to be incorrect, I wonder if the producers threw out a red herring.

As far as Jack not "speaking", I think they meant he didn't "talk", as in squeal.

elk
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2212537;
    Holy Cow! Bluetooth is Jack's brother!!!
    Okay, am I going crazy?

I know earlier I posted asking if the aide to Prez Palmer ('Numbers' guy) was the same actor as the big bad guy on the phone with Logan last year. That was cleared up for me...but now I think Jack's brother is that same actor as the Logan super baddie! Isn't he also the guy that was in ER and the movie version of Fame (Paul McCrane, I think his name is)?

Okay, am I delusional or am I onto something?
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2214256;
    As far as Jack not "speaking", I think they meant he didn't "talk", as in squeal.
    For some reason I took it to literally mean both

Quote Originally Posted by elk;2214257;
    Okay, am I going crazy?

I know earlier I posted asking if the aide to Prez Palmer ('Numbers' guy) was the same actor as the big bad guy on the phone with Logan last year. That was cleared up for me...but now I think Jack's brother is that same actor as the Logan super baddie! Isn't he also the guy that was in ER and the movie version of Fame (Paul McCrane, I think his name is)?

Okay, am I delusional or am I onto something?
    No, you're not crazy. Bluetooth guy (as he was referred to last season by some posters) is indeed Jack's brother. And apparently he had a hand in turning Jack over to the Chinese. I don't think Jack's going to be too happy when he finds out that bit of info

Some scoop according to http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Co...o/default.aspx

Click to see Spoiler:
    Ausiello: My CTU mole tells me there's a tragic twist involving Audrey coming up around the midday point that would appear to make a Kim Raver reprisal highly unlikely.

I was hoping Audrey wouldn't be a casualty, especially since The Nine has been cancelled. It doesn't specifically say she dies but it sure sounds like it
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 01-24-2007 at 09:21 AM.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2214270;
    For some reason I took it to literally mean both
    Yeah, I thought they meant really saying anything, but that was based on something I read before the show aired--that it was important that Jack's first word he uttered since being taken by the Chinese was "Audrey". But then, that was probably the commentator's perspective more than anything.

Jack & Grae's interaction made me wonder what Thanksgiving was like at the Bauer household. My sister has this theory that Jack was a bully all his life and routinely beat up Graem, hence Graem's wish to have Jack killed. (I'm beginning to worry, as she's my younger sister, and she could be projecting. )

WOW!!!!! The same actor who played the corrupt police chief in L.A. Confidential (he also played the general in The General's Daughter) is playing Jack's father--James Cromwell.

I have been watching 24 since day one (I was so used to seeing Kiefer Sutherland playing bad guy roles, that I was really curious to see what he would do with a good guy role) and it's probably the only show that I've ever seen that actually gets better and more unprecitable as it gets older. Usually, it's just the opposite.

+ Reply to Thread