+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 - Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by radar;2204830;
    Hey, what is the connection to this season's head terrorist from previous seasons? He is someone's brother, but I can't quite place him. I was thinking Day 2 with the bomb on the plane, Sayed Ali, Cypress recording, etc.

No connection, they made up some fake story about Jack torturing and killing his brother back during some operation in Beirut

Jack really looks to be in rough shape. I can't believe that Wayne didn't put more faith in Jack's instincts and at least try and capture the guy, rather than bombing him right away.

Does anybody ever listen to Jack? the answer is NO!

Isn't the non-terrorist guy the strange Dr. from Battlestar Galactica?
    -snip-

I'm predicting Peter MacNicol as the most likely guy to be a traitor this year.

There was some nerd that was in a frame early on in a CTU scene that they handed some paperwork too.... He looked suspect

I always liked Marisol Nichols. I'm also glad to see Chloe's ex as a regular.
    She always looks mighty tasty... Is she playing a non-hispanic role or she just hapens to know arabic?

FORT Fan
    OMG. Just finished watching the second two-hour installment Absolutely the best show going. What do you think the Chinese had in mind when they told President Palmer that the US would pay dearly for the letting Jack go? Another complication coming up at some point. Wow Wow Wow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by augie;2205814;
    OMG. Just finished watching the second two-hour installment Absolutely the best show going. What do you think the Chinese had in mind when they told President Palmer that the US would pay dearly for the letting Jack go? Another complication coming up at some point. Wow Wow Wow!!!
    I thought the Chinese guy said "Your President paid dearly to get him back so the reason must be very important" or something like that. We must have given the Chinese something we've been holding out on giving them in the past.

I taped it last night because I couldn't devote all my attention to it but I did see the ending. It was a WOW moment.

And next week mysterious phone guy from last season is back. Can't wait to see what that's all about.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2205880;
    And next week mysterious phone guy from last season is back.
    Yeah! Bluetooth!

I thought the Curtis development was pretty lame, or maybe the guy is just not up to the acting. Actually, I think the background music and much of the script and typing this season is Grade B.

As far as the state of terrorism, I thought the reason we have had problems in the US was because of nincompoops like Clinton and Bush and Logan. Wayne Palmer was supposed to be more intelligent, I thought. Was it really so inevitable?

Are Bill/Karen the cast replacements for Tony/Michelle?

Is Sandra Palmer an entirely new character, or were we aware that the Palmer boys had a sister?

If Fayed needed the trigger mechanism for that suitcase nuke, are the other four nukes ready to go?

I'm not complaining mind you! I'm counting on pondering the 24 imponderables to get me through another cold winter, heh.

I'm glad to see Chloe still being Chloe. She never misses an opportunity to let someone know she is one step ahead of them when they ask her to do something.

Sad about Curtis but I think many in his position would have done the same thing. He couldn't let Assad get away with his crimes, especially those against Curtis' own men in the military, even if Assad is now helping us. But I was hoping Jack would just shoot him in the arm or something. He's the first familiar cast member casualty of the season but I'm sure there are more to come.

I'm wondering what's up with Sandra Palmer. She seems to be hiding something that goes beyond protecting the rights of the associaton she works for. I can't tell if she is a good person with misguided intentions or what. I hope it's something shocking!

Curtis lasted longer than he should have

when he first came on in S4, i thought he was dead when he was in the Marwan building

the funny thing is when Jacks "new partner" comes aboard... i will be awaiting his death anxiously. Can't see
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rick Schroeder
    being an effective partner to Jack... He's liable at minimum to lose limbs or become as useless as "Ronnie Labelle" (remember this guy, it was very brief... was destined to die when he and Jack started working together)

RIP Curtis and you ugleee faces...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2205977;
    C
    RIP Curtis and you ugleee faces...

actually i think he is georgous!!!

Well, after watching Sunday and Monday night's premiere, all I can say is WOW!! JACK'S BACK!

I'm hoping that they delve into Jack's prison time in China or are we just suppose to wonder how much torture he endured. And I want to know if Aaron is shacking up with Ms. Logan? What is Milo's deal now and his title, is he now on the same level as Tony and Michele were? He's kinda a pain in butt. You had to think Curtis was done, he hardly had any lines for the first 3 shows.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

yeh, got me wondering what all Palmer promised to the Chinese for getting Jack back

some big things are gonna happen this season, and the Chinese will be a part of it... I see Jack getting revenge though

and wonder how "Graham" aka bluetooth guy is involved this season

i guess Jack will also 'adopt' that family that Ahmed held hostage... being that they don't have a daddy no more.

only other prediction i'll make is that one way or another that guy (the sargeant dude at the detention facility) that aided the escape of that Nuclear expert terrorist will end up with Jack's hands around his throat choking the #$%@ out of him. It's destiny.

looking forward to more Jack getting the bad guys and less terrorists with 12 backup plans

+ Reply to Thread