+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 - Season 6

elk
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2199723;
    No, that was the guy who played the doctor on ER who lost his arm and then was killed when the helicopter fell on him. I can't think of his name right now. I hope Peter MacNichol goes back to Numbers when his 24 stint is up.

Oh, you are right! That actor was in the movie version of Fame. He joined ER in the last season I watched that show.

Really looking forward to the new season. With 24, Prison Break and Heroes, Monday has suddenly become my favourite day of the week!
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

I just got through watching the first 4 episodes of season six and i have to say that this season looks like the best season i have ever seen.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by tvjunkie;2200552;
    I just got through watching the first 4 episodes of season six and i have to say that this season looks like the best season i have ever seen.
    Wait! How are you in the know? Do you work in the enterainment industry? Or are you just kidding?

I can only hope that the first 15 mins of this season are just as intense as last season, I keep re-watching last season's openning over cause of the intensity. I just pray that they don't put in any lame characters that we don't care about, a la Jack's girlfriend and annoying son from last season and oh yeah Kim's creepy "Outsider PonyBoy" boyfriend.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Did anyone else catch Larry King last night? A large portion of the recurring cast was on. Larry is a huge idiot who apparently didn't bother to pay a researcher to write good questions, but the cast directed the conversation pretty well. They didn't give up a whole lot of new information, but I was kind of surprised to see that Ricky Schroder is going to be on at some point in the season. If you're interested, the transcript is up here.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2200874;
    Wait! How are you in the know? Do you work in the enterainment industry? Or are you just kidding?
    No i just watched them on my computer last night. They were leaked over the weekend onto the net. I would put up a link but i don't want anyone to think i'm spamming.
    Last edited by tvjunkie; 01-10-2007 at 06:30 PM. Reason: edited for spelling
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq;2200995;
    I can only hope that the first 15 mins of this season are just as intense as last season, I keep re-watching last season's openning over cause of the intensity. I just pray that they don't put in any lame characters that we don't care about, a la Jack's girlfriend and annoying son from last season and oh yeah Kim's creepy "Outsider PonyBoy" boyfriend.
    um, no... i also watched the 1st 4 episodes last week and the 1st episode isn't action packed like last season ...just 1 explosion

it is mainly establishing time frame that passed and the purpose of Jacks return from the chinese prison
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bill and Karen HAyes are married, Wayne Palmer is Prez, another cheesy chief of staff (who reminds one of s2) who bares a resemblense to that weasel Miles from last season with chubbier cheeks). Milo is back, Chloe's "ex-husband" works there too, and that sexy Marisol from blind justice is on there. Gets waaay better after episode 1.

I let out a big laugh toward the end of the 1st episode because Jack doesn't need a gun or knife to do damage even in a weakened tortured state. Dude
    Click to see Spoiler:
    pulled some hannibal lecter type stuff

Season looks promising.

elk
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2201002;
    Larry is a huge idiot who apparently didn't bother to pay a researcher to write good questions, but the cast directed the conversation pretty well.
    I noticed this as well.

I am so stoked for tonight that I'm afraid I'll be let down!

Crossing my fingers...
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

OMG we are so excited here! 19 minutes to go!

Hey, what is the connection to this season's head terrorist from previous seasons? He is someone's brother, but I can't quite place him. I was thinking Day 2 with the bomb on the plane, Sayed Ali, Cypress recording, etc.
    Jack really looks to be in rough shape. I can't believe that Wayne didn't put more faith in Jack's instincts and at least try and capture the guy, rather than bombing him right away.
    Isn't the non-terrorist guy the strange Dr. from Battlestar Galactica?
    I'm predicting Peter MacNicol as the most likely guy to be a traitor this year.
    I always liked Marisol Nichols. I'm also glad to see Chloe's ex as a regular.

+ Reply to Thread