+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 - Season 6

Bumping up since we're getting close. I also had a duh moment. The actor who played Audrey's husband last season was in a movie I love "Where The Heart Is" and played Eli Szura in the series Invasion but I never put it together. I knew he had a familiar face but just couldn't place him.

I can't wait to find out how the Chinese have been utilizing Jack.

[Edit] From what I can see, there won't be any let up in the intensity of the action.
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 01-03-2007 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Discussion of link to copyrighted material.

My hubby's in the count down mode for 24.....his favorite show..
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

So the question will be "How long was Jack gone and when Did Wayne Palmer get elected?"
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq;2195820;
    So the question will be "How long was Jack gone and when Did Wayne Palmer get elected?"
    According to TV Guide (1/8/07, pg. 21), Jack
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is "reeling from nearly two years of torture in a Chinese prison where he uttered nary a word."

Reading on: Let's see, I don't see anything about when Wayne Palmer became Prez, but it does say this:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "Making matters worse . . . the U.S. has suffered in Jack's absence, victimized for 11 months by explosive terror attacks."

I'm looking forward to Peter MacNicol; I liked his quirkiness on Chicago Hope and Ally McBeal. He'll apparently be playing a Dubya-esque presidential advisor who
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "treats the Constitution like a list of suggestions." On this day in 24-land, U.S. citizens "are at risk not only from suicide bombers but from government bureaucrats trampling civil liberties."
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Does anyone know if this season will be aired without any interruptions (in other words 21 consecutive weeks)? I need to start powernapping now so I'll be ready on the 14th.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2195444;
    My hubby's in the count down mode for 24.....his favorite show..

I am with your hubby. 1 week!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2196032;
    Does anyone know if this season will be aired without any interruptions (in other words 21 consecutive weeks)? I need to start powernapping now so I'll be ready on the 14th.
    I think that's why they start in January, so that there are no reruns.

elk
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2193109;
    Bumping up since we're getting close. I also had a duh moment. The actor who played Audrey's husband last season was in a movie I love "Where The Heart Is" and played Eli Szura in the series Invasion but I never put it together. I knew he had a familiar face but just couldn't place him.

I can't wait to find out how the Chinese have been utilizing Jack.
    He had a cooking show a few years back on Food Network Canada. If I remember correctly, he went to different restaurants in Canada and mostly schmoozed. He was also in another Canadian show "Traders" which has long since bit the dust.

I have a question about Peter MacNicol's role. Wasn't he one of the head bad guys last season? The one Logan was answering to on the phone? We didn't see much of him but I could've sworn that was him. If that is the case, what sort of implications does that have on his new 'job'?

Also, did I read somewhere that Eric Balfour was returning? I really like that actor.
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

Quote Originally Posted by elk;2199713;
    I have a question about Peter MacNicol's role. Wasn't he one of the head bad guys last season? The one Logan was answering to on the phone? We didn't see much of him but I could've sworn that was him. If that is the case, what sort of implications does that have on his new 'job'.
    No, that was the guy who played the doctor on ER who lost his arm and then was killed when the helicopter fell on him. I can't think of his name right now. I hope Peter MacNichol goes back to Numbers when his 24 stint is up.

+ Reply to Thread