+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 209

Thread: 24 - Season 6

  1. #11
    Wait, what? ArchieComic Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Farm
    Posts
    4,787
    Bumping up since we're getting close. I also had a duh moment. The actor who played Audrey's husband last season was in a movie I love "Where The Heart Is" and played Eli Szura in the series Invasion but I never put it together. I knew he had a familiar face but just couldn't place him.

    I can't wait to find out how the Chinese have been utilizing Jack.

  2. #12
    Red Sox Nation Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,379
    [Edit] From what I can see, there won't be any let up in the intensity of the action.
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 01-03-2007 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Discussion of link to copyrighted material.

  3. #13
    She luvs me not?!?!?! Vonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    2,730
    My hubby's in the count down mode for 24.....his favorite show..
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

  4. #14
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    45
    Posts
    809
    So the question will be "How long was Jack gone and when Did Wayne Palmer get elected?"
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,199
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq;2195820;
    So the question will be "How long was Jack gone and when Did Wayne Palmer get elected?"
    According to TV Guide (1/8/07, pg. 21), Jack
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is "reeling from nearly two years of torture in a Chinese prison where he uttered nary a word."


    Reading on: Let's see, I don't see anything about when Wayne Palmer became Prez, but it does say this:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "Making matters worse . . . the U.S. has suffered in Jack's absence, victimized for 11 months by explosive terror attacks."


    I'm looking forward to Peter MacNicol; I liked his quirkiness on Chicago Hope and Ally McBeal. He'll apparently be playing a Dubya-esque presidential advisor who
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "treats the Constitution like a list of suggestions." On this day in 24-land, U.S. citizens "are at risk not only from suicide bombers but from government bureaucrats trampling civil liberties."
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

  6. #16
    Red Sox Nation Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,379
    Does anyone know if this season will be aired without any interruptions (in other words 21 consecutive weeks)? I need to start powernapping now so I'll be ready on the 14th.

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey VanJagSol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2195444;
    My hubby's in the count down mode for 24.....his favorite show..

    I am with your hubby. 1 week!!

  8. #18
    Wait, what? ArchieComic Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Farm
    Posts
    4,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2196032;
    Does anyone know if this season will be aired without any interruptions (in other words 21 consecutive weeks)? I need to start powernapping now so I'll be ready on the 14th.
    I think that's why they start in January, so that there are no reruns.

  9. #19
    elk
    elk is offline
    Autism Mom elk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2193109;
    Bumping up since we're getting close. I also had a duh moment. The actor who played Audrey's husband last season was in a movie I love "Where The Heart Is" and played Eli Szura in the series Invasion but I never put it together. I knew he had a familiar face but just couldn't place him.

    I can't wait to find out how the Chinese have been utilizing Jack.
    He had a cooking show a few years back on Food Network Canada. If I remember correctly, he went to different restaurants in Canada and mostly schmoozed. He was also in another Canadian show "Traders" which has long since bit the dust.

    I have a question about Peter MacNicol's role. Wasn't he one of the head bad guys last season? The one Logan was answering to on the phone? We didn't see much of him but I could've sworn that was him. If that is the case, what sort of implications does that have on his new 'job'?

    Also, did I read somewhere that Eric Balfour was returning? I really like that actor.
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

  10. #20
    Wait, what? ArchieComic Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Farm
    Posts
    4,787
    Quote Originally Posted by elk;2199713;
    I have a question about Peter MacNicol's role. Wasn't he one of the head bad guys last season? The one Logan was answering to on the phone? We didn't see much of him but I could've sworn that was him. If that is the case, what sort of implications does that have on his new 'job'.
    No, that was the guy who played the doctor on ER who lost his arm and then was killed when the helicopter fell on him. I can't think of his name right now. I hope Peter MacNichol goes back to Numbers when his 24 stint is up.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.