+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 24 - Season 6

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I'll buy the whole real time situation--screw-ups and all. What I will not buy is two people responsible for stopping/finding live nukes in their own town just making out in the hallway of CTU with no one seeing them. That Milo-Nadia thing was weirder than the Audry-Jack knee hug from last season.

LOL, it IS funny with the whole show being based on the ridiculous which subtleties drive us crazy individually. Oh, and I meant to say the Pres took a bomb to the face, not shot. Mea culpa!

Yeah, I know, it is weird what bothers us! I guess I just can't buy the Milo/Nadia thing because Milo is so irretrievably unattractive to me. Hell, I even suspend disbelief that there is only ONE doctor and 2-3 nurses attending to the POTUS. You'd think there'd be a team from Bethesda in there. But that doesn't bother me as much as Milo practically assaulting Nadia in the hall.

the replys here are better than the actual show

yeah, the show is based on rediculousness, but it's worst now and more noticeable because the season is ass.

Milo earned his man card back. After that UPS truck fiasco and getting shot and getting rescued by freshly tortured Jack i was beginning to wonder

He tooked that Marisol (wasted talents) through her on the wall and slobbed her down like a real man.

the way the show is going, the season finale might be all of em at a CTU party all holding hands making out and shhh

Nadia

I think that Nadia is working with the enemy and that the guy from Denver (can't remember his name) is also working with them. I think they needed Nadia back getting intel so they planted the chip showing her "innocent" so she could get back to work. Just my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by idol2fan;2299151;
    I think that Nadia is working with the enemy and that the guy from Denver (can't remember his name) is also working with them. I think they needed Nadia back getting intel so they planted the chip showing her "innocent" so she could get back to work. Just my theory.
    naw, dont think so... think dude just has it in for Doyle

it's only 9 episodes left i think; they normally would have moved on to the c plot or d plot now, they havent even resolved the suitcase nukes plot.

i was concerned about dude smirking when Doyle confronted him. As bad as the writing is this season i really don't need a new plotline about Doyle and Jones's history in Denver. As this will force me to watch The Bachelor on mondays until Heroes comes back.

all we need now is to have Michael Chiklis do a cameo as Jacks half brother from Texas.

I have such a love-hate with 24 this season. I liked the cut-off-arm thing, the Jack chase action, and I can buy the Bill/Karen relationship (as opposed to the Nadia/Milo crap). But I cannot stand Powers Boothe as the Vice President. It's not the character any more, it's the actor. Since when did Powers Boothe become a magna cum laude graduate of the Joey Tribbiani "smell the fart" school of acting? At this point, I'd rather see a cougar-chased Kim be the VP.

This season is so all over the place, but not even with any credible subplots like I'm used to. Hubby fell asleep halfway through and asked me to recap for him this morning. In the telling, we both laughed until we cried at how ridiculous the whole thing is. I know the show has always revolved around the ridiculous, but this season isn't good enough to justify it, I guess.

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2309827;
    I have such a love-hate with 24 this season. . . . Since when did Powers Boothe become a magna cum laude graduate of the Joey Tribbiani "smell the fart" school of acting? At this point, I'd rather see a cougar-chased Kim be the VP.
    I'm laughing my head off right now with the "smell the fart" school of acting. I too have a love/hate relationship. I love that horse-face Audrey hasn't been around, but Zombie President Palmer Ok's the strike? Wha???
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2312368;
    Zombie President Palmer Ok's the strike? Wha???
    Sure, he probably thinks one of those countries is responsible, since Tom Lennox hasn't told him. After all, for Palmer it really IS personal! Hope that's about to be corrected.

I predict if Lennox does squeal, thinking he has safe cover with Palmer now, that Palmer will have a relapse, Daniels will resume comment and will toss Lennox back in the brig.

+ Reply to Thread