+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 24 - Season 6

FORT Fan
    My theory: there is no mole. The terrorists set up close to CTU to hack into their lines from the outside. It was coincidence that they routed the signal through Nadia's terminal.

FORT Fan
    My thought is that Milo is the mole but maybe that's too obvious, and 24 isn't. Still love the show tho. Of course, it could be Audrey using telekinesis...Art Bell, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by norm;2288201;
    My theory: there is no mole. The terrorists set up close to CTU to hack into their lines from the outside. It was coincidence that they routed the signal through Nadia's terminal.
    CTU with no mole? Wouldn't that be against their at-least-one-mole quota hiring policy?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

LG.
    ha ha, now I'm picturing CTU hiring Cindy Crawford, as she was known as The Mole when she was modeling. What? Me? A Mole? Never!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

boy, does this show suck. (can't believe i would ever say that about 24)

so we had Jack playing a flight simulator video game

Audrey is supposedly DEAD, from a 'solo' mission to rescue Jack from a Chinese prison and Jack now vows to get the killers and finish things UNBELIEVABLE!

Nadia gets the psuedo Jack Bauer neck choke from silver spoons. btw, i think Marisols "talent" has been severely wasted on the show.

they went with the mole angle again but in reality it looked like they wanted us to think Milo was really the mole, but there is no mole

at least they wrote in some standard Chloe lines

awe, they found a reason to put Regina King back into some episodes, all we need now is Al-Rezani

Karen Hayes and Lennox should be making out in no time.

garbage writing still 14, 15 episodes deep.

still trying to figure out where the season is going...

btw, i don't even thing Audrey is dead... they found some supposedly unidentifiable remains

hmm, that might be the finale, we'll see a filthy, bummed out Audrey chained up in a dirty cell

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2288060;
    As much as I took glee in the idea that the Chinese killed Audrey I doubt she's dead. (Though my sister & I had a great Day 7 planned out where Jack tracks her killers in China and the mastermind turns out to be Jason Patric...though that is a bit meta.) The reason I think that Audrey is still alive is that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    on IMDB they have Kim Raver listed for day 6, starting on April 9th through the end of the season.
    Of course, that could be a big fat lie.
    Well wasn't there a possible spoiler saying
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that next season would show what happened the 20 months Jack was in China...so maybe that is why she will be on then

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99;2289508;
    Well wasn't there a possible spoiler saying
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that next season would show what happened the 20 months Jack was in China...so maybe that is why she will be on then
    I remember seeing something like that way back when, but thought it was kinda strange since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it's a seemingly huge departure from the show's signature "real time" format.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I saw a internet video along those lines midfall. It was consistent with what TV Guide said was coming up for Season 6. It picked up from the last few minutes of Season 5 and I thought continued into the opening footage of Season 6 but it wasn't at all. Makes me wonder if there are some decoys out there.

LG.
    or they are floating the ideas in public to see how the fans would react to such a departure from the show's original format. Does anyone else remember when the CBS news show 48 Hours first premiered that it actually focused on a single issue each week and showed stuff that all occurred during a single 48 hour period? That structure was too limiting for the news show, so it ditched the format, but kept the name. I remember the first group of episodes had Dan Rather running all across the country trying to cover a "two day in the life" story about abortion rights issues and immigration and other "big issues" stories and interview people on all sides of the issue. ANYWAY, sorry for that tangent, it wouldn't be the first time a tv show ditched a rigid timeline-based structure and kept going with the program in a more traditional model.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

aaaaaaaaaand the real time finally bites them in the a$$. So the President was shot a handful of hours ago, was in an "induced to save his life" coma for a couple of hours, was brought back to make policy changes, crashed, pulled through, and will be back in the White House in a freshly pressed suit all within about 15-20 min? AMAZING! LMAO

+ Reply to Thread