+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 - Season 6

LG.
    ok, so who left that PDA that had Ex-Pres Logan's phone number for Jack to find? I can't imagine that it was Papa Bauer, as he was high-tailing it out of there after not killing Jack just in case Jack figured out he wasn't pulling the trigger and decided to not give Papa Bauer another chance. I still think Jack's nephew is actually his son, but SIL had plenty of times to tell him that and didn't. At least not that I saw, as I was flipping back and forth with Heroes. Sure it's hokey, but I love me some Kiefer.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    A spoiler I read a while ago indicated that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Logan is awaiting trial
    during this season. Who knows if that's true.

LG, I wondered the same thing. Why would Papa Bauer leave a clue for Jack? If Papa Bauer had Logan's phone number, why not just call him up himself?

I just hope we get some Martha-Aaron action soon. I miss those two!

FORT Fan
    My thoughts on Logan running free:

Of course he is running free. He's a former President. In the fine tradition of Richard Nixon, no matter how bad you are, if you are an ex-President, no one puts you on trial and puts you in jail. That's too much spectacle and national grief. Likely, he was forced to resign quietly, or pardoned by VP Gardener after removal. Maybe we'll learn next week what happened.

Maybe Dad can't pursue Gredenko anymore now that he's outed so leaves the lead to Logan. He says he's a patriot after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2248666;
    . . .Philip Bauer vanished into thin air when Jack was on his knees waiting to take a bullet to his head.
    If Jack weren't so busy blabbering on with that sentimental b***sh**, he'd have heard Father-of-the-Year leaving. Apparently Philip got bored with Jack's ramblings and took off.
    so 18 mos. has passed since Logan committed treason and no prison
    His lawyers must've cut some sort of deal so he's under house arrest instead of having an extended vacation at Club Fed.
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2248739;
    . . .but I love me some Kiefer.
    Me too -- but he lost serious points with me by pronouncing "nuclear" as "nucular" --- ughhhhhhhh!!!!!
    Last edited by Ellen; 02-21-2007 at 12:52 AM.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

so 18 mos. has passed since Logan committed treason and no prison
    Watch the preview again (it may be online by now). I'm about 90% sure it implies that Logan IS in custody. It seems like a kind of house arrest situation. That's even cushier than a "Club Fed" type situation, but I suppose their excuse is that they don't want an ex prez in an orange jumpsuit.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2248748;
    I just hope we get some Martha-Aaron action soon. I miss those two!

Me too, can hardly wait.

Last night's episode was clearly a filler episode. Not enough Jack, no Martha & Aaron, only a tiny bit of Logan (whom I inexplicably really like now), and definitely not enough Assad, who should have his own spin-off just because he's so lovely to look at. And there was way too much Chloe-Morris drama. I don't care if Morris is three sheets to the wind, lighting up a crack pipe, and shooting heroin in the middle of CTU. Chloe needed to "clear the corridor" or whatever, not be chatting with Morris' sponsor. Falling off the wagon is peanuts compared to three live nukes floating around your town, even if they are only suitcase nukes. On the upside, Marilyn and her mostly mute son have been shuffled off to CTU, so maybe we don't have to look at Rena Sofer's inconsistent makeup for a few episodes, or -with luck- the rest of the season. Also on the positive side, they kept the gag on Tom Lennox most of the hour, so that was nice. They need to bring it back around to some ass-kicking action.

Meanwhile, is whatshername (Mrs. Buchanan) still winging her way to CTU? I figure she'll appear around 10 pm or so.

LG.
    you're right, Karen Hayes is still on a plane on her way to California. I loved how evil Chad Lowe was. I didn't know he had that in him. Making 'The Eel' (as Peter MacNicol was called on Chicago Hope, before he was on Ally McBeal, before he was on Numbers, . . . ) look almost like a decent person even though just a couple hours ago he blackmailed Karen into resigning. I liked that the former terrorist saw the liquid and realized it was a bomb. You can't sneak a bomb past Assaud, you amatuers. I would have thought that there would have been more secret service around so that they would not have to just step over Assaud and other people to get to the Pres, that they would actually be able to check on those people too. I liked this episode, even though Chloe needs to focus on her damn job and not worry about Morris taking a nip. The alcoholics I know (yes, I know some) can function just fine with a belt or two in their system for a couple of hours . . . they just don't stop after that. People will know when Morris has been hitting the sauce enough that it warrants NOT LOOKING FOR BOMBS to spend time chasing him around in the men's room. But he was in a stall with his pants on? Chloe, he's drinking dear. And that wasn't vodka, so if he had a sip she'll be able to smell it on him.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I would think that a couple of nips off that bottle shouldn't make a hell of a lot of difference with the vicodin or whatever they gave him after his shoulder came in contact with a 1/2 inch drill bit?

It also bothered me that Chloe & Logan have the same phone number. I need to stop watching the show too closely.

+ Reply to Thread