+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 - Season 6

FORT Fanatic
    i so want larry to come back to earth and back at numb3rs (for those who watch that show should know what im talking about). i want him off 24. and hope he brings the former mr. swank with him out of there.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2234694;
    I certainly got the impression that Graem's son is Jack's kid. I was guessing that was some of the bad family history. I'm sure Jack's dad won't survive the season.
    Anyone else notice the ressemblance between Josh and Kim?

Quote Originally Posted by bell;2239386;
    i so want larry to come back to earth and back at numb3rs (for those who watch that show should know what im talking about). i want him off 24. and hope he brings the former mr. swank with him out of there.

Last night I kept saying, "Has the space shuttle landed yet? You're wanted back on Numb3rs."

Who exactly was the guy "Mr. Swank" was talking to? And eventually Papa Bauer? Anyone know??

alright, this was a good 2 hrs.

action, explosions, torture

lol, Jack was disgusted that Morris broke and gave him a "working" device... sorry Jack, everyone can't take endless beatings, drownings and power drills to back

on the other hand Morris should have known they would kill him anyways... Did he expect them to say "Ok, thank you Morris for your excellent work reprogramming this device so we can kill americans, here's some money... close the door behind you"

for some reason when i seen Milo followin behind Jack in the UPS truck, i was saying to myself that he was a dead man.

glad to see Chloe is back to form this eps. Tht part when Jack showed up at CTU for the first time and spoke to her was and that music

i also like how for a minute they made Lennox appear to be good and Reid was the badguy, then they flipped it again.

they gave away the whole show in next weeks previews, looks good Jack finds out daddy is evil.

-----

oh yeah, the resemblence of lil dude and Kim Bauer hs been mentioned... it just may turn out that he's not Jacks son and they are trying to throw us off

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2239736;
    lol, Jack was disgusted that Morris broke and gave him a "working" device... sorry Jack, everyone can't take endless beatings, drownings and power drills to back
    Well, if even Jack can program an SD card to spontaneously combust, a la "Mission Impossible", you'd think that Morris could have done something similar.

Despite all the goofy plot holes and weird motivations (what is UP with the Bauer company that Papa Bauer is so protective?!?!) I loved the dual episodes last night. Crazy Russians, Milo driving a UPS truck like a bad ass, Chloe getting sappy (for her) over Jack's return, Papa Bauer looking for cash in Graem's wallet...it was just fun.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2239787;
    Papa Bauer looking for cash in Graem's wallet
    That isn't how I took it. I thought he was trying to erase any leads or evidence in Graem's personal effects. Like deleting his cell phone entries.

OH papa Bauer needs to be taken care of.
    He thinks that his company is more important than any of his family. So when you die what happens to it, not like anyone in your family will be around to keep running it for you since you quite easily kill them as need be.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2234397;

i am not happy with 24

imo, they came out strong with 4 episodes

then came with 3 garbage episodes in a row

for a split 2nd i thought they were introducing another stupid b-story with the "Moris brother is in the hospital" reminiscent of Driscoll daughter, Dudes crackwhore sis from last season. I almost turned the tv off. I am glad it ended up being a setup to kidnap morris.

Jacks old man murdering graem wasn't a climax. Where is this going? are they supposed to be fighting terrorists or playing disfucntional family.

there were 2 instances on the show where i thought they were referencing lil dude being jacks son.

What's up with Chloe this season, no real sarcasm or funny faces, no good jokes, nothing.

lemme guess, Jacks gonna end up killing his pops. right

horrible writing, i would rather see some action packed episodes with exploding sd cards and germn intelligence nonsense then the 24 soap opera thats currently airing.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks this show is done for. I've been watching, but only on tape, after everything else decent from that week has been seen. And mostly to laugh at the wacky Baeur Family Antics and the Presidential conspiracy plot which has elements of Presidential conspiracy plots from at least 3 other seasons in it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

oh man, *smh*

what was this?

not a good episode, even though logan showed up there at the end

so we had:

Chloe/Morris drama; I guess Morris is a recovering alcoholic and the day has been too overbearing and has drove him to the bottle. the most interesting thing to me was that he went in a convenient store and was going to buy food and drink, lol

Jacks baby mama trying to seduce him with her sexy eyes the whole episode.

oh yeah, and we can't forget that the Bauer family are apparently Magicians

Philip Bauer vanished into thin air when Jack was on his knees waiting to take a bullet to his head.

and that Treo phone from last season mysteriously appears and tells Jack to call a number? Logan is on the other end

so 18 mos. has passed since Logan committed treason and no prison

I was thinking plea bargain, although Wayne might not be so fast to do that if he thought Logan had anything to do with his brother's assassination. Was Wayne the next prez or was there someone else in between?

I'm encouraged by this plot development. Hopeful it will give us an update on Aaron and the lovely ex? Mrs. Logan.

+ Reply to Thread