+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nine

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    unless it's someone we haven't even met yet.
    That's an interesting thought.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Number nine must be the surviving robber unless it's someone we haven't even met yet.
    Wait, are there not nine of them? I thought there were 8 at the table but the 9th was the daughter...and can we please talk about her. What is her involvement? She clearly played some kind of role -- I mean I bet she knew the bank really well since her dad worked there.

And the bad brother? Did I miss something? Who is the good and who is bad? And I swear I did not see the hair in his hands -- omg, definitely going to have to rewatch this on ABC.com. Love how they are offering this -- can go back anytime to catch anything I missed...thanks ABC. Think I will be doign this for a few shows...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

There were 9 hostages I believe and one of them died.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    There were 9 hostages I believe and one of them died.
    There were more than 9 hostages. Kim Raver's Mom was released during negotiations, and the security guard also died during the siege.
    I was speculating too if the 9th person was the teller that died, or the 2nd robber.

Hopefully this answers the question. On the ABC website there's a question "Who are the nine?" and this is the link to the nine

http://abc.go.com/primetime/thenine/bios

Franny Rios-the sister of the one who died
    Malcolm Jones-the bank manager
    Kathryn Hale- the DA
    Jeremy Kates-the Doc
    Eva Rios-the one that dies
    Egan Foote- the "hero" or the one who planned to kill himself
    Lizzie Miller-the social worker who's pregnant
    Nick Cavanaugh-the cop
    Felicia Jones-the daughter of the bank manager

and then they include Owain Yeoman-the "good" bank robber

(I used character names)
    Last edited by canadian_angel; 10-10-2006 at 10:12 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Wait, are there not nine of them? I thought there were 8 at the table but the 9th was the daughter...and can we please talk about her. What is her involvement? She clearly played some kind of role -- I mean I bet she knew the bank really well since her dad worked there.

And the bad brother? Did I miss something? Who is the good and who is bad? And I swear I did not see the hair in his hands -- omg, definitely going to have to rewatch this on ABC.com. Love how they are offering this -- can go back anytime to catch anything I missed...thanks ABC. Think I will be doign this for a few shows...
    One brother is the one saying we should call it off, there's a cop here, at the beginning--he seems a lot less psycho than the other one, who gets shot. The "good" brother winds up in jail and is the one the bank manager's daughter is visiting.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    The Nine definately includes the teller that was killed because in the opening she's part of the pictures of the nine on a piece of glass that gets shattered and than put back together.

Watching the 2nd episode tonight, CTV re-ran the 1st right before so now I'm all caught up. Really liking this show - good suspense.

My guesses for what happened during hostage taking (not spoilers just guesses) :

1. Dr. slept with dead teller's sister during the 52 hours
    2. daughter and good brother got too close in the bank and Dad maybe saw them
    3. cop and DA got close
    4. bad brother molested DA
    5. one of the hostages shot the teller that died not the bank robbers

OK, that's all I'm guessing for now but this show has got the wheels turning just like Lost.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

So Canada is an episode ahead I take it? We'd appreciate it if people would put info in spoiler tags until it airs in the U.S.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    So Canada is an episode ahead I take it? We'd appreciate it if people would put info in spoiler tags until it airs in the U.S.
    I hope you don't mean my post. None of my speculating happened in the 2nd episode. I was just guessing. I thought I made it clear that it wasn't spoilers just my guessing. Sorry if that bothers you.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn View Post
    I hope you don't mean my post. None of my speculating happened in the 2nd episode. I was just guessing. I thought I made it clear that it wasn't spoilers just my guessing. Sorry if that bothers you.
    Oh no. Your post was very clear. I just took it from your post that the second episode has already been shown there. I didn't want anyone else to post what happened in that episode since it hasn't been shown here.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

+ Reply to Thread