+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nine

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Hey Marley, I'm watching it online right now so you definitely can see it at abc.com.
    Oh, thanks buglover. I've got my DVR set now, but I was afraid missing the first episode would make it too hard to pick up.

I finally watched this and WOW! It's definitely one of the best new shows in the lineup. I'm wondering how the story will unfold. My guess is that we'll continue to see flashbacks as they move forward. We might never get to see the entirety of what happened inside the bank.

Whose hair did the "bad" brother have?

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I finally watched this and WOW! It's definitely one of the best new shows in the lineup. I'm wondering how the story will unfold. My guess is that we'll continue to see flashbacks as they move forward. We might never get to see the entirety of what happened inside the bank.

Probably flashbacks of both what happened to everyone inside the bank, as well as their lives leading up to the incident.
    He had Kim Raver's hair.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Yeah, he had the attorney's hair. Remember how her hair was lopsided after they were freed and then she trimmed it to one length herself? He was one sick puppy obviously! Can't wait till next week's episode to see what's up with the bank manager's daughter and the "good" brother in prison.

I will put this in spoiler tags just in case someone hasn't watched the episode:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It will be interesting to see if the gun Egan put in the toilet tank will be discovered. And if they will try to link him to the robbery?

Hi redjdv, I think the police know that he was trying to kill himself. He talked about it at the end of the episode, but I could be wrong.
    Yup, with donuts!!

LG.
    1. bank manager (Chi McBride)
    2. his daughter
    3. doctor (Scott Wolf)
    4. his pregnant girlfriend / social worker
    5. assistant DA (Kim Raver) whose mom was released early in the siege
    6. cop (Tim Daly)
    7. Egan Foote suicidal guy turned hero
    8. bank teller whose sister died at the hospital
    9. ????

am I missing someone? who is the ninth person? is it the "good" bank robber or the teller who died or someone I'm forgetting?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey
    I was trying to figure that out myself while watching LG. Could it be the bad bank robber who is in jail?

LG.
    Veruka, you would have laughed watching me and Mr. LG watching the show, because we both kept adding people up on our fingers and saying, hmmmmm. I was tempted to get up and grab some paper and write them down to see if we really had 9 or not. The tv reporter on the show stated on the "local news" that 9 hostages were released, so I'm guessing that number included the bank teller who died, and that either the ninth person in this title is her in flashbacks or the robber who is in jail now, but which?

I looked at abc.com and the description of the Pilot episode indicates it is the surviving bank robber, because it states:
    "Pilot"
    Air Date: 10/04/2006

Nine strangers end up in a Los Angeles bank on a fateful morning, as two men lock the doors, pull their guns and announce a bank robbery that will "only take five minutes." These nine survivors are now banded together as an unlikely family, as they re-enter their lives and grapple with how this seminal event has changed them forever...
    Eva the teller may be in flashbacks, but she isn't a "survivor" of the event, so I'm guessing she's not one of the "Nine".
    Last edited by LG.; 10-09-2006 at 09:56 PM.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Number nine must be the surviving robber unless it's someone we haven't even met yet.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

+ Reply to Thread