+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nine

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I don't think we know yet what the doctor did to make his girlfriend not tell him she's pregnant... that's one of the things we'll learn in the upcoming weeks....he just said something like is one moment going to ruin everything and she said maybe or something like that....maybe he protected someone else over her, or himself over her. Of course now he seems to be having sex with the dead girl's sister so.... guess it is over.
    There did seem to be a lot of yelling about don't shoot the "good guy" robber when the cops came in. He obviously did some good things during the siege to protect people (maybe the teen girl?) from his brother during the siege. If anyone watches it again and figures out who was doing that yelling can you post it?
    Definitely a good show.... I have so many good shows now don't know if I can keep up with it, but hope it survives, it deserves to.

I still have it saved on TiVo and will watch again this evening. Interested to see what the relationship was with the little girl and the robber... stockholm syndrom I believe they call it. Perhaps that is why she is blocking it, but it would not explain the father's response.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Corine View Post
    I still have it saved on TiVo and will watch again this evening. Interested to see what the relationship was with the little girl and the robber... stockholm syndrom I believe they call it. Perhaps that is why she is blocking it, but it would not explain the father's response.
    But the dad told his wife he wasn't always with her...things could have happened when he wasn't there.
    Wondering why he was braced in that weird position that the cop had to kind of snap him out of.
    Also, did anyone catch who it was that seemed to have been curled up in some kind of cupboard? A woman, and not the teen girl I think.
    I wondered if the dad was hiding the door to the cupboard, but I think they showed her getting out of it before he moved.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    But the dad told his wife he wasn't always with her...things could have happened when he wasn't there.
    Wondering why he was braced in that weird position that the cop had to kind of snap him out of.
    I think the evil brother probably was molesting some of the female captors (maybe the "good" brother was trying to protect the women?) and the bank manager was basically saying, "You'll have to get through me to get to my daughter." He was probably being beat by the evil brother and just froze in that position to protect his girl. Or something like that. (Didn't the evil brother have a chunk of the attorney's hair in his pocket?)

Regarding Kim Raver and her haircuts...I was thinking, dang girl, you cut it pretty well yourself! I could never cut my hair that even!

Premium Member
    I'm furious - I had to work last night and forgot to record this. I love reading all your comments. Does anyone know if they will show it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    I'm furious - I had to work last night and forgot to record this. I love reading all your comments. Does anyone know if they will show it again?
    Hey Marley, I'm watching it online right now so you definitely can see it at abc.com.

Ok, had to add this. Just finished watching. Teenage girl goes and visits the "good" robber in jail after claiming she doesn't remember anything from those two days........I'm officially hooked!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm most interested in what happened with Scott Wolf's character and his girlfriend. Before they entered the bank, she was about to tell him she was pregnant. Now, she doesn't seem to want to have much to do with him, and he's making out with the bank teller who's sister got murdered.
    It's surprising to me that they killed off the teller that was flirting back and forth with Tim Daly.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I don't think we know yet what the doctor did to make his girlfriend not tell him she's pregnant... that's one of the things we'll learn in the upcoming weeks....he just said something like is one moment going to ruin everything and she said maybe or something like that....maybe he protected someone else over her, or himself over her. Of course now he seems to be having sex with the dead girl's sister so.... guess it is over.
    The kiss with the sister may not have been their first. That would seem to explain everything if true.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie
    The person in the cupboard was the Assistant DA. I just watched it again.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Oh man - LOVED the first show. I DVR'd it and have watched it a few times now, and catch something new each time. The cinematography (??) is super fast and choppy in a lot of the flashback scenes (if 'choppy' as a description makes sense), so I'm not able to tell what's going on in some parts, but I love the way they've set it up; starting at the end of the storyline, and working back.

I'm just worried about getting sucked into a show like this - especially when it's on ABC. I'm still hurting from them canceling In Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Ok, had to add this. Just finished watching. Teenage girl goes and visits the "good" robber in jail after claiming she doesn't remember anything from those two days........I'm officially hooked!
    Yep - that was a great hook.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread