+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nine

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    And, yes, Tim Daly has aged very, very well.
    Yes, he certainly has. Fifty must be the new 30 I was so bummed when Eyes got canceled last year, so I'm hoping this show stays on.

After one episode, I'm totally hooked. I'm disappointed that they killed off Lourdes Benedicto's character so quickly - I really like her. I love that they're having Kim Ravers' character cut her hair. By episode 3 she'll have a pixie. So far, at least, they're doing a great job with character development: these characters are all multi-dimensional and not just caricatures. I'm interested to see where they'll take this, but I wonder if revealing what actually happened in the bank will ruin it.

Definitely the better show on ABC tonight.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I wonder if revealing what happened in the bank will ruin it too, Critical. For anyone who missed the premiere, it's online or will be.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

...and for those geeky people who did see it and want to watch it again
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Shhh! And, yes, I'm going to watch it again. I think I missed a lot of the subtleties. For instance, I may have missed some clue about what happened in the bank that made Scott Wolf's girlfriend no longer want to tell him that she's pregnant. Plus, I loved the scene when Egan Foote walked back into work.

I watched it last night, and I was very pleasantly surprised. It's a darn good show, so far.

Now, it's on ABC, so it'll probably get cancelled for Nanny 911 reruns or something, but I'm willing to get invested again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    Shhh! And, yes, I'm going to watch it again. I think I missed a lot of the subtleties. For instance, I may have missed some clue about what happened in the bank that made Scott Wolf's girlfriend no longer want to tell him that she's pregnant.
    That's one thing that I missed as well.

It's amusing watching Egan enjoy his pseudo-celebrity.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Yes, he certainly has. Fifty must be the new 30 I was so bummed when Eyes got canceled last year, so I'm hoping this show stays on.

After one episode, I'm totally hooked. I'm disappointed that they killed off Lourdes Benedicto's character so quickly - I really like her. I love that they're having Kim Ravers' character cut her hair. By episode 3 she'll have a pixie. So far, at least, they're doing a great job with character development: these characters are all multi-dimensional and not just caricatures. I'm interested to see where they'll take this, but I wonder if revealing what actually happened in the bank will ruin it.

Definitely the better show on ABC tonight.
    Well IMO, its the better NEW show on ABC...for me, Lost took the honors as best show last night!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

...and for those geeky people who did see it and want to watch it again
    Count me in! Do I just go to ABC.com?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    I'm disappointed that they killed off Lourdes Benedicto's character so quickly - I really like her.
    She's killed off in "present time" but as the show goes on and reveals what happened during the hostage-taking, I'm sure we'll see a lot more of her.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread