+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 43838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Re: Ugly Betty: ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3876709;
    I'd be very surprised if Willy didn't get shot, but we'll see. They'd better not have Betty drop the London job for Daniel! And I don't really want them to get together. He's nice, but he's too weak for her.

But he needs a Betty. She's already been running his life since she got to Mode anyway!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

If last season had been more like this season they might not have been canceled. Now it's getting a little silly with them trying to tie up all the lose ends.

I just don't buy Daniel and Betty together. For me, there's no chemistry there.

Last season Betty's family was so important to her she felt guilty about even moving to the city and not being there every single day, but now she doesn't care if she lives half way around the world? I know, it's ok now because they are all taken care of...sorry but's its all ridiculous...Ugh...

I too hope Cliff comes back. Cliff and Mark made a good couple. Mark was too immature for Cliff before, but he has grown a lot.

I never thought Betty and Daniel should end up together either, and I hope that's not where they are going.

Betty doesn't have to end up with anyone, and I hope they don't push someone into the picture and expect us to believe it.

Ugh, just one hour left to wrap up all the stories they've rushed along the past couple of months...still, I'm going to miss this show a lot.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

awwwwwww and everybody gets their happy ending *sniff* it was a good series, I'll miss it.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;3876985;
    If last season had been more like this season they might not have been canceled. Now it's getting a little silly with them trying to tie up all the lose ends.

Last season Betty's family was so important to her she felt guilty about even moving to the city and not being there every single day, but now she doesn't care if she lives half way around the world? I know, it's ok now because they are all taken care of...sorry but's its all ridiculous...Ugh...

I too hope Cliff comes back. Cliff and Mark made a good couple. Mark was too immature for Cliff before, but he has grown a lot.
    I can understand how you feel, but at least we get some kind of closure. There are so many tv shows that I got invested in and then, poof, they were gone.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Well I loved the ending. Wilhelmina got her job and (will soon get) her man, Hilda will has her happy family, Justin is "out", Amanda found her dad, Betty went to London, and Daniel met up with her there and is "finding himself". I'm a complete sucker for a happy ending!

I liked that Daniel is trying to make it on his own. I also liked that Betty had time on her own in London before he popped back up. I was afraid he was going to end up on the same flight with her or something. It was good that they left with the suggestion of a relationship rather than have them instantly committed.

The only thing I didn't like so much was that Mark ended up back with that last guy he dated. I was so hoping for Cliff to come back into the picture. Oh well, I still adore Mark's character and his goodbye to Betty and his interaction with Wilhelmina were so sweet in this show.

Overall a nice ending to an outstanding show. I will miss Ugly Betty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;3876985;
    You can say that again. There is no plausibility to Daniel's being attracted to Betty. She is not at all attractive no matter how they fancy her up, and he needs someone attractive similar to his dead wife.

It was a fun show, but now it's gone and I am not sad. Of all the characters, Betty was not my favorite, so I don't really care what happened to her other than she does not belong with Daniel.

I always liked Willie and Marc and am glad they got happy endings, although I agree having Marc go back with Cliff instead of going with Troy might have been a better story choice - if only they weren't rushing to wrap things up.

I always liked Amanda and liked who they picked to be her father. Too bad they didnt have time to stretch out that storyline - that would have been something I'd enjoy watching.
    Last edited by Harvest; 04-15-2010 at 01:11 PM.

Daniel and Betty, I didn't get it either...but I will definitely miss this show nontheless... the ending was very pleasant all things considered...minus the Daniel/Betty thing

It came out the way it entered but having aged perfectly. I loved how it ended and I am sad to see it go.

OK I've had time to think... nothing better to do I guess LOL. One thing they could have done better was send Ignacio to feel things out with his former nurse. The house is only rented and if things didn't work out then he could take Hilda and Bobby up on thier offer.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread