+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 418182838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Re: Ugly Betty: ABC

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3811612;
    Well, I assume the braces will come off and Betty will magically lose a few lbs and improve her wardrobe still further.... Ta daaa! Now, will she and Daniel fall in love?
    The rumors were always floating around that the braces were going to come off this season, so its not like the writers didn't already know about it.

I am sad to see this show go, especially since it was really hitting a stride of creativity again. Ah well, so goes my luck with tv shows.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3811673;
    The rumors were always floating around that the braces were going to come off this season, so its not like the writers didn't already know about it.

I am sad to see this show go, especially since it was really hitting a stride of creativity again. Ah well, so goes my luck with tv shows.
    Wait, is this the last season?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3812051;
    Wait, is this the last season?
    Yes, it has been canceled. However, they will let it run through the end of this season and the producers will have time to give it a proper ending.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I couldn't understand why they bounced it out of its Thursday slot to Friday to Wednesday. Now I know.

There are so many complex storylines to resolve I hope they give us constant viewers a satisfactory wrap.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3812117;
    Yes, it has been canceled. However, they will let it run through the end of this season and the producers will have time to give it a proper ending.
    Awe, man, I am so bummed. This is one of my favorite shows.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

As a side note - I won floor seats to see Motley Crue today because I guessed the TV Theme Song on our local rock station - it was the theme for Ugly Betty. Sad to see it go but glad I watched for so long!

I am soooo sad that this show is leaving. It is by far one of my favorites. When I first heard I was hoping maybe one of the cable networks would pick it up, but it doesn't sound like that is in the cards...

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3812117;
    Well, I am not as disappointed as I might have been earlier. They seemed to have "jumped the shark" with the new receptionist, and Betty's new attitude. I never really liked Betty, but in this last episode she was even more unappealing.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Betty getting prettier and prettier....and thinner and thinner.... Her boss describing his feelings for her using the word "adore"... Really looking at how she's changed, what she's done for him/to him. Yep, I see it heading that way. Of course we still have to get some kind of Dear Betty letter from the out of town boyfriend to finish him off. Maybe boss can comfort Betty after she gets said letter and have a revelation....

Nobody wants to post about the braces removal episode?

+ Reply to Thread