+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3979808182838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Re: Ugly Betty: ABC

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3745358;
    I'm ready for the new friend/assistant Natalie To Go! I get a cult-like (Scientology) vibe from her and the support group leader and think they're after Daniel's money.

It will be interesting to find out who Claire and Hartley's son is. And for all of Wilhemina's scheming, she does love her daughter and I didn't like finding out Niko (sp?) is behind the blackmail plot.

Nice to see Adam Rodriguez from CSI landed on his feet. Looking forward to him heating up the screen next week .
    I vote for Marc. Where's he from?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Wilhemenia, I don't think she's a bad person but conniving, sneaky, ambitious, sexy. She has a soft spot with Mark, she tries to appear ruthless, mean and gruff but she can be kind.

FORT Fogey

i think she cares more about daniel than she lets know.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;3749876;
    i think she cares more about daniel than she lets know.
    Do you mean that she has romantic feelings for him, 'cause I've never gotten that impression. I think she has a deep affection for him as a friend, but that's all I've ever seen.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3746064;
    I vote for Marc. Where's he from?
    There was an episode once when Patti Lupone played Marc's mother on the show. Although I'm sure they could twist that soap opera style if needed...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3751003;
    There was an episode once when Patti Lupone played Marc's mother on the show. Although I'm sure they could twist that soap opera style if needed...
    Right, he could be adopted.

EXCLUSIVE: Blue 'in talks for Ugly Betty return'

Friday, November 27 2009, 6:19am EST
    By Dan French, TV Editor

David Blue has revealed that he has spoken to producers about returning to Ugly Betty, after bowing out of the ABC comedy series last year.

The actor, currently starring in Syfy's Stargate Universe, played Cliff, who was a love interest to Wilhelmina Slater's faithful assistant Marc.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Blue admitted that he would love to reprise the role, and has had talks with the Betty team about a possible return.

"I've always felt from the beginning that I would love any opportunity to go back," he said. "I think Cliff is a really important character and he's great fun to play. I love working with that cast too.

"Cliff and Mark's relationship is a story that deserves to be told. There have been talks here and there about coming back, but it's never quite worked out."

He added: "I hope that at some point during my hiatus that we can work something out because I'd play for as long as they'd let me!"
    I'd love it if he came back. They didn't really explore Cliff & Marc's relationship enough before cutting it off.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3758255;
    I'd love it if he came back. They didn't really explore Cliff & Marc's relationship enough before cutting it off.
    Me too. I loved Cliff, and he was going a long way to making Mark the kind of person I know that he is under the Willie-minion veneer.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I would also love to see Cliff back!
    I am soooo glad that the Cult of the Phoenix storyline has come to a close!!!!

Ugh, me too. Though I have to admit, the spark isn't there for me with Ugly Betty this year.

+ Reply to Thread