+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

FORT Fanatic

Re: Ugly Betty: Thursday on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;3228276;
    I hope the baby Christina is carrying is hers and Stuart's.
    Didn't one of the episodes from last season have a DNA test showing the baby was a Mead? And wasn't there another episode showing more than one baby?

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;3229025;
    Didn't one of the episodes from last season have a DNA test showing the baby was a Mead? And wasn't there another episode showing more than one baby?
    The only DNA test I recall was Cahrlie's & Henrys. The picture showed the cell splitting and growing. Not more than one baby.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Man, I felt so sorry for Betty when she saw Jesse and Amanda kissing. I'm glad we got to see Amanda say she was more important than any guy (in her own way of course).
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I saw on IMDB that the guy who played Jesse only filmed 3 episodes. So is he gone for good? I hope so. He's cute enough in a scrawny way, but he talks in such a stilted, irritating manner. He played the manny on the first season of "Lipstick Jungle" as well, and I remember thinking the same thing--cute enough, but I just want to smack him when he opens his mouth.

I liked seeing that nice moment between Amanda and Betty. It shows that Amanda actually does have a heart beating in there somewhere. I can't blame Jesse for falling for Amanda--she's gorgeous! He probably knew Betty had a crush on him, but guys who look like that rarely go for girls who look like Betty. (Now if she looked like America Ferrara, that's another story all together!)

I was disappointed that Mark slept with that skeevy guy! That photographer is so much cuter...and nicer!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I wanted some closure on the Betty/Jesse relationship. My heart broke for Betty when she saw them kissing and then was outside crying. Amanda really impressed me in that episode as well.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I loved how Daniel fessed up during the press conference that it wasn't Betty's fault. I know that it meant a lot to her. Good for him for not being like the evil witch Wilhelmena
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

The past 2 episodes have been really good. I found myself more invested than usual. I hope they keep it up.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3235147;
    The past 2 episodes have been really good. I found myself more invested than usual. I hope they keep it up.
    ITA after the season premiere I wasn't sure I'd be watching the rest of the season. I also hope they keep it up.

I love the "tender" moments that Betty and Mark share.
    Her posing as his girlfriend, him giving the mail bag for confetti, but this past episode was the best!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Mark and Betty this week, I think they will be competing to be editors of their own magazine.

+ Reply to Thread