+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Re: Ugly Betty: Thursday on ABC

I'm sad, because I LOVE Lindsay's character Kimmy on the show, she's so deliciously evil and I love that lol but we already have an evil diva, so i guess Kimmy just doesnt have a place...I honestly think she leaving the show is actually more story oriented rather than any onset drama.

The media can spin whatever story they want, and I think that's what they're doing, cause I dont think America would be cruel and Lindsay would be foolish to try and ruin a good opportunity like this since she havent done anything worthwhile in a long time lol

I can believe Lindsay being an obnoxious diva more than America but if America really was being a diva herself, who cares? It is her show after all. I haven"t enjoyed this storyline AT ALL. It's like watching Mean Girls part 2 and I didn't care for Lindsay's performance in that either. I will enjoy next week when she gets taken down.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I really can't stand LL, so the episode last night was horrifying for me. Her voice, attitude, acting, etc grates on my last nerve
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3222745;
    I really can't stand LL, so the episode last night was horrifying for me. Her voice, attitude, acting, etc grates on my last nerve
    I SO totally agree!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I have hated having LL on the show as well. I just think it ruins the show and for whatever reason I am more than glad she is going. I only wish she were gone already and that I hadn't subjected myself to watching this week.

They really could have cast any number of girls in LL's role. She wasn't doing anything special with it, other than "being Lindsey."

I tend to believe the spin that they dumped her because her acting wasn't up to the tone/style of everyone else's on the show. She has no range, and it showed.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

The last episode made me sad. I think because they showed Betty's charictor doing something bad to Kimmy. Wasn't very funny either.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I'm not buying the whole Daniel and Wili potentially dating. You just KNOW she is behind the whole thing to get more control of Mode.
    As for the whole Kimmy thing, I think she's an OK actress. I think the only thing I truly enjoyed her in was the remake of The Parent Trap. But I do/did like the idea of having Kimmy there as a sort of threat to Betty.

This show has lost a lot of appeal for me. I know it's called Ugly Betty, but is she going to wear those braces for the whole run of the show? I also think the storylines have become boring.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I havent quite given up on the show yet, but this season has been very uneven for my liking. There's something mssing. That's for sure.

+ Reply to Thread