+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 94 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Re: Ugly Betty: Thursday on ABC

It was pretty obvious towards the end of the episode that Alexis did it, but I didn't see the other twist coming at all. I wonder where the writers will go with it.

And I don't think the Hilda/Coach relationship will last as I'm pretty sure Edie Cibrian is starring in a new show that starts sometime this season, which is a shame as I'm fed up with the writers putting Hilda through hell all the time.

Is Rebecca Romijn (sp?) pregnant? Is that why they are going to send her to jail for awhile? I hadn't heard anything, but from a few angles it looked like it was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;3218450;
    Is Rebecca Romijn (sp?) pregnant? Is that why they are going to send her to jail for awhile? I hadn't heard anything, but from a few angles it looked like it was possible.
    She and Jerry have twins on the way.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

omg, I didn't know that the guy who played Hilda's boyfriend who is someone else's husband was Eddie Cibrian! omg, I use to love him on Sunset Beach! He's still as hot as ever lol I feel bad for Hilda as well...she has been through alot, she deserves some happiness...

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I loved last night's episode, especially the end showing Betty being there for Hilda and Daniel hugging Alexis.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

OK, this show is really starting to irritate me. The way the characters are so clueless to each other and so MEAN.

First, I loved that Hilda's son Justin and the bully both liked dance and because of that each other (sort of). Justin handled the bullying so much better than Betty does NOW.

When Daniel hired Kimmy, all Betty had to do was take him aside, tell him how Kimmy was a horrible person and then Daniel would've rescinded the offer. He totally wouldn't have cared. But no, she sits there and stews and lets that witch back into her life.

When they promoted Kimmy to "associate editor," Betty should've grown a set of balls and gone to Daniel and threatened to SUE THEM FOR DISCRIMINATION for promoting someone with no experience over her--and oh yeah, use that race card since the clearly are clueless. Heck, if it's just a title, then promote Betty to "executive associate editor." The whole thing was maddening.

The previews looked good. Marc and Amanda said something like, "We set her up. Now you take her down."

Premium Member

Hate Lindsay Lohan on this show, I heard she was a real diva on the set too.

Yeah, they have this is US magazine:

Usmagazine.com | News - Source: "America Couldn't Handle Lindsay Stealing Her Thunder"

An ugly fight has broken out on the Ugly Betty set.

On Thursday, reports surfaced that Lindsay Lohan was such a diva while filming her guest spot, America Ferrera lobbied to have her originally-scheduled six-episode-appearance cut to four.

But a source tells Usmagazine.com that it wasn't Lohan who was acting up.

"America couldn't handle Lindsay stealing her thunder," the source tells Us.

See photos of stars on set!

The New York Post quotes a production source who calls Lohan's appearance "a mess.

"Lindsay would show up every day with an entourage of people. She smoked 24/7, and after she left, they had to re-paint her dressing room it was such a mess," the source says.

One of Lohan's pals counters her dressing room was used by the cast of Fox's thriller, Fringe.

"So maybe they messed it up," the source says. "And an entourage? Yeah, she had her sober companion with her, as well as her manager, assistant and Samantha Ronson. Her publicist was there a couple of times. But so what?"

See what a body language expert has to say about Lindsay and Sam's relationship.

The New York Post also claims the 22-year-old would "obsessively cut pictures of herself out of the tabloids like she was creating some sort of scrapbook and refused to go on set until America was there - it was a power play."

Lohan accidentally flashed the cast too, the paper reports. For an episode entitled "Granny Pants," Lohan - who played Betty's high school enemy - was supposed to "de-pants" Ferrera. But the scene calls for Ferrera to turn the tables – and pull down Lohan's pants instead.

"Lindsay wasn't wearing any underwear," the Post's source claims.

Counters a Lohan Pal, "Bulls--t! Lindsay wears underwear all the time now. She was wearing a G-string. And it was America's fault.

"They were rehearsing the scene and America wasn't supposed to pull Lindsay's pants down - but she did," the source adds. "Lindsay was so embarrassed, she started crying."

Lohan's pal says it was Ferrera who made filming unbearable for Lohan.

"America was mean to Lindsay," the pal tells the Post. "Producers give her too much power. Lindsay didn't do the last two episodes because America didn't like her and got her kicked off."

Reps for both actresses are downplaying any drama.

"America is grateful to have had her on the show and thinks everyone should tune in to see how great the episodes are," Ferrera's rep told the Post.

Adds Lohan's rep: "Lindsay was scheduled for six episodes and is appearing in four, but had a lovely time."

These bits from that article:
    "They were rehearsing the scene and America wasn't supposed to pull Lindsay's pants down - but she did," the source adds. "Lindsay was so embarrassed, she started crying."

Lohan's pal says it was Ferrera who made filming unbearable for Lohan.
    Seem to be completely contradictory to this one!!!
    Adds Lohan's rep: "Lindsay was scheduled for six episodes and is appearing in four, but had a lovely time."
    I could live without LL on this show. She was okay in that first episode, but I was completely annoyed by the end of this one. Something about how they had her makeup done in the last scene just made her look terrible.

I got the impression that LiLo's "friends" are saying America is a diva and made it difficult for Lindsay on set. But LiLo's rep is taking the high road and regardless of what actually happened, is saying that Lindsay loved being on the show. That's pretty much par for course when someone is fired (think of Shannen Doherty's spin control etc.).

Who knows what really happened? I find it hard to believe that America Fererra would go out of her way to make Lindsay's experience miserable. Sounds like something cooked up by Mama Lohan to explain why her daughter isn't appearing on all 6 episodes...

+ Reply to Thread