+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Re: Ugly Betty: Thursday on ABC

Missed the deadline so sorry for the double post. I just watched that final scene. Is Stuart the husband? Because my money would be on him.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3213996;
    I just don't know what Stuart's motive would be. I'm confused by that storyline anyway.
    I just don't think the writers will have one of the main characters do it even though that would add some more drama to the show. Rebecca Romijn (sp?) is rumored to be scaled back this season so they could always send her off to prison or have her leave town to avoid getting caught. But she doesn't seem like the type that would hurt a pregnant woman so I hope if/when she does exit, it won't be because she hurt Christina.

I think Stuart and Christina are still married so his motive could be to collect life insurance money.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I missed the last 10 minutes. What happened? Did we find out who did it?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Nilesgirl, since the show hasn't aired on the West Coast yet, I'll put my reply in spoiler tags.

Click to see Spoiler:
    We found out that Alexis pushed Christina down the steps. Alexis also admitted to Claire that she is the father of Daniel Jr., not Daniel. It was a crazy ending!
    Wake up and be awesome

Woa!!!!!!!

whoa indeed...lol

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I absolutely loved this show. I had a hunch that it was Alexis. Can't wait to see next week with Gio
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

The show last night was very good. Poor Daniel. Hilda, will that woman ever learn?

Thanks for the ending tidbits. I taped it, but missed the very last bit because I started taping the Office too early.

FORT Regular

Just caught up on all 3 episodes, and as I was anxious to see which guy Betty would choose, I didn't like that she chose neither.

I'm sure Coach said that he was on the brink of divorcing his wife, so what's he doing still living with her? I hope Hilda and him work it out, I like them together.

The writers are milking this Daniel Jr. storyline as much as they can. The kid's appearance on this show has added absolutely nothing.

+ Reply to Thread