+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Re: Ugly Betty: Thursday on ABC

Yeah, but in all honesty, paternity tests can be faked. She's a clever little brat. She could've found a way to make it look like the Pat test came back as his child. They do it in soaps all the time.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2968219;
    It's his baby. They did a paternity test.

Technically, yes they did a paternity test. BUT Henry did not see it. He was only told by Charlie on the phone that he was the father. We all know that without seeing the results for yourself, they could be false.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2969342;
    Technically, yes they did a paternity test. BUT Henry did not see it. He was only told by Charlie on the phone that he was the father. We all know that without seeing the results for yourself, they could be false.
    Did Henry actually participate in the test? I mean they need a sample from the dad. And if I were Henry I'd want to be sure that I was in charge of that test every step of the way, allowing no time for the sample to be swapped with some other guy's.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2969664;
    Did Henry actually participate in the test? I mean they need a sample from the dad. And if I were Henry I'd want to be sure that I was in charge of that test every step of the way, allowing no time for the sample to be swapped with some other guy's.
    One would think that this would be the case, but this is a tv show and I've thrown all reality out the window
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2968219;
    It's his baby. They did a paternity test.

I wasn't fond of Gio when he was introduced but he's growing on me and now I want Henry out and him in. He at least knows how to treat her. Charlie or not, baby or not, Henry needs to grow a pair.
    I think Gio is better for Betty than Henry. Henry wants it both ways, to be with Charlie, the baby and Betty, sorry guy, time to choose. At first, for the longest time I really wanted Betty and Henry to be together, now the story has just gotten annoying, Henry's indecision, his plan to leave Betty when the baby is born is ANNOYING.

Aw, my heart hurt for Betty tonight. She's realizing things are never going to be the same with her and Henry. He's officially a father now. I do wish Christina had done something else or gotten something else or at least done something different. Willie's too evil to ever be as compassionate for the child right now as Christina wants.

Dean Cain was looking good tonight though. He's sure aging well!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2980585;
    Aw, my heart hurt for Betty tonight. She's realizing things are never going to be the same with her and Henry. He's officially a father now. I do wish Christina had done something else or gotten something else or at least done something different. Willie's too evil to ever be as compassionate for the child right now as Christina wants.

Dean Cain was looking good tonight though. He's sure aging well!
    I watched the episode but missed Dean Cain. What part did he play? He is one yummy dude.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

That wasn't Dean Cain. It was Eddie Cibrian of Third Watch fame and ~~drool city~~ he's delicious!!

I like Betty with Gio also. I have a soft spot for Daniel too.

I wish they would do more with Amanda - she's a hilarious character.

My heart broke for Betty last night when she finally realized that things won't be the same. I truly hope that Henry asks for another paternity test. Something just doesn't seem right.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2980884;
    That wasn't Dean Cain. It was Eddie Cibrian of Third Watch fame and ~~drool city~~ he's delicious!!
    Thanks for mentioning that has was on Third Watch. I couldn't figure out where I had seen him before!

I loved the part where Betty's dad gave Daniel a "talking to". I thought it was really nice!

Sad that Betty realized that the baby would come before her in Henry's life, but good that she did so there is now room for Gio!!! Kudos also to Mrs. Mead for trying to give her a wake up call!

I hate when I start talking about these characters like they are real people....

+ Reply to Thread