+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Re: Ugly Betty: Thursday on ABC

He is indeed.

Now that Claire is back, I'm assuming she will take control of the magazine. I wonder where that will leave Daniel and Alexis. I'm sure Claire will make them play nice because ultimately she wants a happy family.

When Christina was inseminated, was the egg splitting, as in multiple embryos? If so, .

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Not necessarily, though that doesn't mean there won't be a multiple birth. People...me and thee and our fellow FoRTers... come about as the result of an inseminated egg going through exactly that process!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2760105;
    Now that Claire is back, I'm assuming she will take control of the magazine. I wonder where that will leave Daniel and Alexis. I'm sure Claire will make them play nice because ultimately she wants a happy family.
    I think Daniel will be happy to be a second-in-command again, but Alexis may not want to play nice, which could make for more drama.

They've really turned Daniel into a coward this season. They write it so he redeems himself by the end of the hour each time, but the depths that they make him sink before he sees the light are making it harder for me to view him with any sympathy.

They should be careful about that. Betty wouldn't work for someone who she couldn't respect. It's all fantasy, but the reality needs to make sense to itself at least.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Okay, this post is rather pointless, but I've just watched the episode about the Bradimena nuptials (I tape nearly everything and watch it on the weekends), and while I really don't like commenting on people's appearance, I just have to say that Victoria Beckham really needs to go back to her original hair colour and get some bangs. That style is doing her no favours at all, and the blonde makes her face look old and hard.

That's it - back to your regularly scheduled discussion.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2761536;
    Okay, this post is rather pointless, but I've just watched the episode about the Bradimena nuptials (I tape nearly everything and watch it on the weekends), and while I really don't like commenting on people's appearance, I just have to say that Victoria Beckham really needs to go back to her original hair colour and get some bangs. That style is doing her no favours at all, and the blonde makes her face look old and hard.

That's it - back to your regularly scheduled discussion.
    She also needs to gain a few pounds and smile.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Somebody reminded me, once, that not everybody is "smiley".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah, Posh could stand to gain a few pounds. But she's still fabulous.

I forgot where, but here's a RUMOR I read somewhere:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lindsay Lohan will be a special guest on Ugly Betty, but in a Queens storyline and not in a Mode storyline

That would be fun to watch babs.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;2762117;
    Yeah, Posh could stand to gain a few pounds. But she's still fabulous.

I forgot where, but here's a RUMOR I read somewhere:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lindsay Lohan will be a special guest on Ugly Betty, but in a Queens storyline and not in a Mode storyline
    I remeber reading that too!
    I hope the writer's strike ends soon so that we actually have a shot of seeing this happen.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

+ Reply to Thread