+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 94 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Re: Ugly Betty: Thursday on ABC

Is Betty going to end up being pregnant by Henry? Saw the previews and it looked like they said she was.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2754150;
    Is Betty going to end up being pregnant by Henry? Saw the previews and it looked like they said she was.
    WHA?!!!! Now there's a story line... Maybe it'll all be a mixup? Her dad will hear her talking about Christina's (or someone's) pregnancy and he'll think it's her?

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2754079;
    But didn't the doctor say she had a hostile womb? I believe he said her eggs were fine, but her womb wasn't. I know you are saying reality wise. I'm just making sure I heard correctly
    Yes, he said hostile womb. (And wouldn't you be hostile if you lived in Wilhemina?! )

The probability of her getting pregnant using a dead man's sperm and her old eggs is next to nil. Even under the best circumstances, a woman in her age group (mid 40's, and I'm being generous here! ) would have less than 5% success rate via IVF. And contrary to popular belief, a man's age does matter when it comes to having healthy babies...

Anyhow, that's not fun and I realize this is a comedy...I just had to be a stick in the mud for a second!

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2754150;
    I also thought that is what the previews were suggesting. I hope they are purposely misleading us. Ever since I heard Henry is leaving, I have just been over that story line. I just want Henry to get out of the way so Betty can get on with her life.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2754210;
    I also thought that is what the previews were suggesting. I hope they are purposely misleading us. Ever since I heard Henry is leaving, I have just been over that story line. I just want Henry to get out of the way so Betty can get on with her life.

We're 100% sure that he is leaving the show? Maybe he will sign on for more episodes IF the writer's strike ever ends
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2754221;
    We're 100% sure that he is leaving the show? Maybe he will sign on for more episodes IF the writer's strike ever ends
    I wish he wasn't leaving the show and Betty and Henry could just date without all that sadness of him leaving. I still don't get why he's moving. He doesn't love his exgirlfriend. Yes, they made the mistake of creating a baby when they're not in love. But he can still support the baby financially from New York AND visit him/her throughout the year.

I don't like the sandwich guy and do not want him to be Betty's new boyfriend...

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2754229;
    I don't like the sandwich guy and do not want him to be Betty's new boyfriend...
    I don't mind the sandwich guy. I thought they really ramped up the chemistry between Gio and Betty in the epi where he went on the date with Hilda, even if she did end up reconciling with Henry at the end of that show. When Gio was talking to Betty about how to sweep a girl off her feet it made me want Betty to have all those things he was talking about.

Maybe it's because Gio hasn't has much face time on the show but I'm not feeling any chemistry between them... I could be wrong though.

Would abc.com have the previews for next episode? I wanna see if I get the reaction as graycat11.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm really happy Amanda decided to do the right thing at the end and give the evidence to Betty to free Claire.

I think Daniel finally realized just how good of a friend Betty is to him and his family.

I really hope that Christina's husband isn't there to take advantage of her.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I am glad about Amanda, too. When she switched the perfume, I gasped. I thought, "You know, I really liked Amanda until now." Then she really redeemed herself at the end.
    Wake up and be awesome

Isn't the sandwich guy Rico from Six Feet Under?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread