+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 94 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Ugly Betty: Thursday on ABC

I only remember that because I just watched Thursday's episode a little while ago. I had it DVRed because I wasn't home Thursday. I agree with everyone on here about Henry's body. Wooooooo!
    Wake up and be awesome

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

Ugly Betty Actor Feeling 'Lucky' after Mugging Nightmare

He may be used to plot twists on Ugly Betty, but actor David Blue experienced his own unexpected turn of events on Friday when he got mugged leaving a cast party in L.A.

"It was amazing that only 10 feet away there was a window of people drinking and having a good time," Blue tells PEOPLE about being held at gunpoint. "They got my house keys, too, so the past weekend felt a little creepy. But I'm good. I'm really lucky."

After posting a detailed account of the incident on his personal MySpace page, the actor, who plays photographer Cliff on the show, was flooded with supportive messages from concerned friends and co-workers. "I got e-mails from [Ugly Betty costar]"] Michael Urie and other people from the show. I'm just humbled by their concern that I was okay and that everything would be okay."

Walking away with his safety, his biggest loss was a digital camera he received as a present last Christmas which held the only snapshots he had with his cast. "Because of the strike, I don't know when I'll see them again and the party was the only time I took pictures with America, Michael, Becki, and everyone."

Though his attackers have yet to be identified, he says police have solid leads because of Blue's quick thinking. Since he immediately canceled his credit cards, his bank was able to track irregular transaction activity to pinpoint the location of the attackers. "I might marry my bank," Blue joked.

The investigation is ongoing.
    I'm glad he wasn't hurt...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

In other countries this show was a novella and had a scheduled run of x number of weeks/months (who knows). Networks are reluctant to do this because they are so eager for ratings that they would rather run something into the ground before allowing viewers to feel satisfied with a story that makes sense.

I still enjoy this show but I can see that it is going to wear thin, probably at the logical time the story would end.

Since they are going to milk this for as many seasons as possible how about allowing Betty to slowly improve her appearance but stay a dork. That would work just fine.

Friendly reminder Ugly Betty is new this Thurday!!

Episode Description (according to MyYahoo! listing)
    Amanda visits a psychic for insights into her father's identity; Betty pushes Daniel to use real models during fashion week; Wilhelmina gets some unexpected news.

Finally!!! Thanks for the info, babs. I miss Betty and the gang!
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;2746212;
    Friendly reminder Ugly Betty is new this Thurday!!

Episode Description (according to MyYahoo! listing)
    Amanda visits a psychic for insights into her father's identity; Betty pushes Daniel to use real models during fashion week; Wilhelmina gets some unexpected news.

Ooooh! Thanks for the friendly reminder!

Oh, by the way, did you noticed an actor who played Marc's love interest (few months ago) was on a commercial for Subway. is that one step ahead or behind for him???
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

So want this show to continue!!

Reminds me that my old boss used to call me 'Ugly Betty'. I just think it is a complement!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Did anyone else notice on tonight's episode when Betty looked at the invitation for the new fashion show, it said "Fashion Get's Real"? Don't you think the show hires people who know that it should be Gets and not Get's?
    Wake up and be awesome

Am I the only one who was bothered by the "Average Woman" models? Jeez! This show acts like you're either a size 00, or an 16. Where were the size 8-14 models? The average size in America was a 12 (may be different now). I thought they would have models from a size 8 on up. I truly applaud the idea of it, but wish they had used more of a variety.

Anyone else getting a "you left me years ago, so I'm gonna make up a lie about being sick just so I can get some money from you and then disappear as payback" vibe from Christina's husband?

LOVED last night's show... thought it was the perfect mix of funny and heartfelt moments like how Daniel saw the glimpse of Betty in her big shirt over bathing suit and that small bonding moment from Betty and Amanda.

Annie Potts was pretty funny. When her scene started, it was kinda reminiscent of her scene from 'Pretty In Pink'
    Last edited by babs1003; 01-11-2008 at 04:39 PM. Reason: cause I'm a moron and left out words and had imcomplete sentences

+ Reply to Thread