+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Re: Ugly Betty: Thursday on ABC

Sandwich guy is cute. Wasn't he Carla's brother on Scrubs? I recognized him from the Santana video but I thought he was also on Scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyes Only;2659065;
    Sandwich guy is cute. Wasn't he Carla's brother on Scrubs? I recognized him from the Santana video but I thought he was also on Scrubs.
    He may have been on Scrubs once, but wasn't he on Six Feet Under?

Freddy Rodriguez, the sandwich guy, was on Scrubs a few times. He was on Six Feet Under, too. He used to go by the name of Freddy Capra. There's more on this guy at various web sites.

I like him better than that accounting person for Betty. He has an edge Betty needs to help her get on with her life.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Freddy R. was on "Planet Terror" (the first segment of "Grindhouse") too.

I really liked Henry last season and I was rooting for them as a couple, but this season I just wish he would get out of the way and let Betty fall for the sandwich guy. I am sick of his "I love you, but I have to be with Charlie" bit - if you have to be with Charlie, then go be with her already!!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I have been trying to find out who the singer was on the 'Wicked' commercial for Betty with no luck. Any one have any idea who it was?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm so glad someone told Daniel why Betty hid the truth from him. I hope that they can continue to be friends. But I honestly think she is going to go back to work for him.

Whilemena is a b*tch. How much do you want to make a bet that she has Mark marry her and Bradford even though he is dead? I hope someone can prove that and get her the hell out of the company. I still stand by my thought about her killing Faye and blaming it on the mother.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I think Willie just totally crossed the line last night. She wasn't wickedly evil, she was just plain evil.

It was interesting reading an article from "Bradford" about how he's glad to be off the show because he didn't fit in. When he originally started he was under the impression it would be a drama with bits of comedy, not a comedy with bits of drama and satire.

Could someone please give me a recap of what happened last Thursday? I'd appreciate it very much. Went out of town and should've taped it. Darn!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2672704;
    I think Willie just totally crossed the line last night. She wasn't wickedly evil, she was just plain evil.

It was interesting reading an article from "Bradford" about how he's glad to be off the show because he didn't fit in. When he originally started he was under the impression it would be a drama with bits of comedy, not a comedy with bits of drama and satire.

can you provide a link of an article about "Bradford" being glad to be off the show...?

If cannot provide one here, PM me! Thanks!
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

+ Reply to Thread