+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: Ugly Betty: Thursday on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2400515;
    What I don't understand is Henry why did he get on the plane with Charlie? He lives & works in NYC, he's just gonna give up his entire life because she's pregnant? He can still be an upstanding man & father and keep his job. Not that I think it's his.
    Exactly! How does he intend on feeding his jewelry making-cheating-girlfriend, who's most likely carrying the dentist's baby without a job?

I loved that comment when Betty was in the copier room with Henry, telling him how she felt. And all the secretaries were watching and gossiping and one of them said, "Isn't that the guy who walks like C3pO?!!" I was laughing my butt off 'cause that's what we've been saying all along!

I shed a tear when Santos was shot and killed. And Justin's singing was gorgeous...that kid is so talented!

Wow tonights eppy was shocking! I cant believe the ending ...so sad I feel so bad for them and when Justin finds out its going to be horrible for the poor kid (he did a great job in the play) And the whole thing with Henry and his cheating girlfriend makes me so mad! I really hope its the Orthos baby...(figures she would pull the whole "Im pregnant" thing on him)
    Then the whole breaks being cut in Bradfords car! I hope there ok

How in the WORLD could they leave us without a single happy ending! I'm flabbergasted. The only one with any hope is Ignacio and he can't get out of Mexico. Darn it!!! She has to get hold of Henry - I'm so bummed. And Hilda finding love - I'm double bummed. They've even opened a door for Petra's abusive husband to track her down. And Daniel and Alexis...did either or both survive? They gave us THIS to hold onto during the summer break? ARGHHH!!!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I was really sad for Hilda...i cried at the end definitely... I just cant believe this episode!

lei
    FORT Fogey

WOH.

This was such an incredible hour of TV, I hardly know what to say; I'm overwhelmed.

I cried at the ending too. So sad for Hilda and Justin (wow that kid is amazing -- I didn't know he could sing so well, too!) and I loved the way they interwove it with "West Side Story".

And I was moved by Alexis and Daniel, and hope/figure they'll be returning, and Clare too.

Betty's gotta get Henry back. All she has to do is make a call and the truth will come out. And yeah, he got on that plane too easily.

Meanwhile Ignacio is stuck in Mexico, and Amanda is Fey's daughter.

As dramatic as any soap, but way funnier. The secret room scenes were a hoot.

Wow. How are we gonna wait all summer???

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2400979;
    WOH.
    This was such an incredible hour of TV, I hardly know what to say; I'm overwhelmed.
    I cried at the ending too. So sad for Hilda and Justin (wow that kid is amazing -- I didn't know he could sing so well, too!) and I loved the way they interwove it with "West Side Story".
    And I was moved by Alexis and Daniel, and hope/figure they'll be returning, and Clare too.
    Betty's gotta get Henry back. All she has to do is make a call and the truth will come out. And yeah, he got on that plane too easily.
    Meanwhile Ignacio is stuck in Mexico, and Amanda is Fey's daughter.
    As dramatic as any soap, but way funnier. The secret room scenes were a hoot.
    Wow. How are we gonna wait all summer???
    Exactly what I was going to say!!! Except I didn't cry. Great episode. Left us hanging with a total mess!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fogey

If this wacky, offbeat comedy can include murder they can certainly take those damn braces off of Betty.

This show in no way resembles life, got that. BUT there is room to update Betty a tad. Keep her a dork, absolutley but blue braces?

Well, they managed to do what LOST failed: make me sob. I had what Oprah calls the "ugly cry".

FORT Regular

Does anyone else think that maybe Amanda is Fey and Bradford's love child? I could see the show doing that and she becomes part of the family business, not just the receptionist. And if she is, she and Daniel slept together. EWWW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyrock11;2401279;
    Does anyone else think that maybe Amanda is Fey and Bradford's love child? I could see the show doing that and she becomes part of the family business, not just the receptionist. And if she is, she and Daniel slept together. EWWW!!
    I just realized the same thing about Amanda and Daniel. The only way Amanda can turn out to be Bradford's daughter (since I don't think fans would be happy with an incest storyline) is if Daniel isn't really Bradford's son. Perhaps Claire had her own affair?

+ Reply to Thread