+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Re: Ugly Betty: Thursday on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2390423;
    I think Ignacio. He is back in the land where the man he killed (his wife's husb lives, and a call was made to tell someone that they were going to be able to get their revenge. That's the person who makes sense to me. The young man that Ignacio met in the little town that Betty's grandmother lives in...I'm betting that he is a relative of the dead guy, like maybe a nephew.

I don't remember a woman with a veil.
    I remember a woman with a veil and headwrap.

My theory about Ignacio is that the person he thinks he killed isn't really dead and the young man was calling Betty's mom's former husband. Wouldn't that be a cool plot-twist?

I do, unfortunately, think it is Ignacio who is being shot at by whomever.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Tell me the veil and head wrap story, if you can remember!

That is an excellent plot line, with the husband not being dead....and it is probably the right one!!! If that's the case, then I think the young man is his son.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2391896;
    Tell me the veil and head wrap story, if you can remember!

That is an excellent plot line, with the husband not being dead....and it is probably the right one!!! If that's the case, then I think the young man is his son.
    Not much to tell, really. I think they just showed Wilhemina visiting with a woman who was dressed in pale blue to match the room (as I recall). She was wearing a Gloria Swanson style turban thingie with a short, wispy veil that covered just the lower part of her face. I think it was toward the end of the "secret lady" part--after the bandages were off, but before we could see who it was, and I think that she and Willie were talking about how it was almost time.

As for someone calling her "Fey," are we sure that it wasn't Bradford who said that when he saw her in the hall? Alex and Willie may have just been messing with him. If that's the case, there's really nothing for the writers to explain other than that they were messing with us as well as with him.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I was so very sure that at the beginning of the whole "fake Fey/really Alexis" thing that Willie was actually calling her Fey. Then it sort of drifted out. It's almost as if mid way through the writers changed their minds and kind of just dropped it.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2392949;
    I was so very sure that at the beginning of the whole "fake Fey/really Alexis" thing that Willie was actually calling her Fey. Then it sort of drifted out. It's almost as if mid way through the writers changed their minds and kind of just dropped it.
    I'm confused too. Someone will have to get the Season 1 dvd set and report back to us!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2392949;
    Me and you, both.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh my, what an ending!

So many things happened all at once. It's going to be a long wait until the Fall!

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2392963;
    I'm confused too. Someone will have to get the Season 1 dvd set and report back to us!
    I haven't yet seen the season finale (and I forgot it was tonight till I came in here, so I'd better leave before I accidentally read a spoiler!) but I wanted to add that they'll be starting the season over next week, so if anyone wants to watch again (and untangle the Fey issue), there's an opportunity.

See you after the show

Someone tell me please who the blonde nurse lady was? (Actress) She looked so familiar to me.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic

"nurse" = Kristen Chenowith

Okay, that was totally over the top. Amusing & entertaining, yes. But way over the top.

What I don't understand is Henry why did he get on the plane with Charlie? He lives & works in NYC, he's just gonna give up his entire life because she's pregnant? He can still be an upstanding man & father and keep his job. Not that I think it's his.

+ Reply to Thread