+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 94 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: Ugly Betty: Thursday on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by serpentina;2384196;
    Rebecca Gayheart really freaked me out last night. What happened to her?!
    It's like she got TOO thin or something. Remember how cute she used to be in those Noxzema commercials? I'm telling you--it's better to have a few extra pounds on you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2384423;
    It's like she got TOO thin or something. Remember how cute she used to be in those Noxzema commercials? I'm telling you--it's better to have a few extra pounds on you!
    I agree, her face looks sunken in which also creates deep creases around her mouth. She looks like she aged about 20 years.

I always love the exchanges between Mark and Amanda the best.

Some of Mark's funny lines: "I guess I'm yestergay's news" and calling Travaris (sp?) "that African Queen" and calling Amanda "Nicole Bitchie"

I can't wait to see what's in the secret room. I'm wondering if Fay is still alive and held prisoner in that room. Maybe Claire Meade found the room and put Fay there and has goons taking care of her. And it would make sense that Claire would rather go to prison than have Fay around to be in Bradford's life.

The previews show something about a birth certificate. I wonder if Fay and Bradford have a secret love child.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Fey being held in that room would be great! That would explain why we saw her in the beginning of the show, and then she disappeared with zero explanation!

(And I'm not the only nut who remembers seeing Fey in the beginning of the series! )
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2384699;
    Fey being held in that room would be great! That would explain why we saw her in the beginning of the show, and then she disappeared with zero explanation!

(And I'm not the only nut who remembers seeing Fey in the beginning of the series! )
    No, I remember seeing Fey, but the writers kind of made it seem like Fey but in reality it was Alexis/Alex that we were seeing
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2389429;
    No, I remember seeing Fey, but the writers kind of made it seem like Fey but in reality it was Alexis/Alex that we were seeing
    Thank you. I thought I was the only one that got that mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2389429;
    Exactly...but Wilhelmina called bandaged woman "Fey", but they have never explained that she was not shocked when bandaged woman turned out to be Alexis...nor has any explanation been offered. I just really want that confusion to be straightened out! Wilhelmina was visiting Fey on what seemed to be a regular basis, and then she wasn't visiting anymore. I just demand that they fix this mess!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2389635;
    Exactly...but Wilhelmina called bandaged woman "Fey", but they have never explained that she was not shocked when bandaged woman turned out to be Alexis...nor has any explanation been offered. I just really want that confusion to be straightened out! Wilhelmina was visiting Fey on what seemed to be a regular basis, and then she wasn't visiting anymore. I just demand that they fix this mess!!!
    I thought the same thing! I thought the bandaged woman was Fey, but then it turned out to be Alexis and I was like... wait huh?
    Wake up and be awesome

Isn't there another woman though that was veiled not bandaged? I remember a woman wearing blue with a veil type thing across her face (Like I Dream of Jeanie) and a head covering. I thought that was Fay. And if anyone has ever seen the previews for this week's UB, does anyone have any thoughts about who is going to get shot? Or shot at?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I think Ignacio. He is back in the land where the man he killed (his wife's husb lives, and a call was made to tell someone that they were going to be able to get their revenge. That's the person who makes sense to me. The young man that Ignacio met in the little town that Betty's grandmother lives in...I'm betting that he is a relative of the dead guy, like maybe a nephew.

I don't remember a woman with a veil.

+ Reply to Thread