+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Just noticed that "Ugly Betty" will not be shown on SOAP or ABC Family this time! Don't know about on-line. Boo! Hiss!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan
    its a funny show

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Just noticed that "Ugly Betty" will not be shown on SOAP or ABC Family this time! Don't know about on-line. Boo! Hiss!
    You can catch replays of the episodes online.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I LOVE this show! It is my new guilty pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    prhoshay: I've been watching and rewatching UGLY BETTY all week on abc.com. The clarity is wonderful and it's nice since I haven't settled/solved my DVR thoughts, yet.

If you have broadband cable, you can go there and watch most of abc's hit shows. I highly recommend it.

This show, for me, is a dream come true. Unlike so many of the posters who hated THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA, I loved the film to the tune of seeing it 5 times in the theatre. No, I didn't read the book and that probably has a big factor as to why I liked it so much. This show is just a continuance of the film , so color me happy, in whatever designer colour you want!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

is she gonna quit her job every episode?

lambi, if you liked the movie so much you should read the book - it's so much better!
    The ending is different and the cruelty inflicted upon Anne Hathaway's character is a hundred times worse.

I really like the Scottish lass that works in 'The Closet'
    Gina Gershon should not do accents.
    I fell in loooove with Betty's boss when he was on The L Word - too bad he was such a piece of crap on that show his character this time around seems much more likable.
    With friends like the photographer - who needs enimies??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    lambi, if you liked the movie so much you should read the book - it's so much better!
    Agreed! LOVED the book. Was meh about the movie.

I really hope they don't try to create a romance between the boss and Betty. I think that's when the show will jump the shark. I want Betty to get another hottie and keep her relationship with her boss professional!

This show is cute. I like it.

This show is so cute! I just finished getting all caught up on the ABC website. Betty isn't ugly at all. She just dresses badly. Has anyone seen the Colombian Ugly Betty? Now SHE was ugly! It was definitely exaggerated too much there. I wish they hadn't made Daniel soften up in one episode, but that also appeals to sappier side of me. I'll be flipping over to Survivor during the commercial breaks (and not the other way around).
    Gustav Holst was right!

+ Reply to Thread