+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Re: Ugly Betty: Thursday on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2340718;
    The slutty mother-daughter model team was boring.
    They had the same story line on DIRT.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I was so angry with Daniel last night. Betty has been nothing but supportive to him and he treats her that way He's lucky she didn't knock him out. And I really wanted Betty to yell at him to when he was whining about Alexis winning. What a jerk!!!!

Oh I can't wait to see our Henry
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2340766;
    And repetitive Okay, we get it. Betty feels it's her job to be the Jiminy Cricket to his Pinocchio. Fully established, now let's move on...

And good for Betty for not taking his call at the end. If she stops acting like a doormat maybe he'll start mopping up some of his own messes (or at least think twice about creating one).
    What the heck does he expect his assistant to do about him having committed statutory rape? You'd think he'd call his lawyer, not his assistant. Gees, and doesn't he know how powerful men get away with these things? He denies he ever slept with the kid (although she might cry "rape" and his DNA would be all over her), he pays them off, he calls the modeling agency that sent them over and tells them their clients are blackmailing him and if that agency ever wants one of ts models to land on the pages of MODE, they'd better handle it...there are so many things he could've done. Also, if the girl was 16...then the mother had to be at least 29 (I'm just talking biology--not reality)...Almost no hot fashion rag is going to hire a 29 year old model (aka over the hill in the modeling world) unless she's already famous! (And if she was already famous, he would've known that she had a 16 year old daughter and put 2 & 2 together).

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2341328;
    Oh I can't wait to see our Henry
    I know!!! Me, too!!!

The caseworker story was really starting to wear on me so I'm glad they wrapped it up. And kudo's to Ignacious for doing it so gentlemanly. But I'm thinking the season finale will leave his immigration status up in the air with possible deportation since the first caseworker went nuts and didn't turn in his case.

How funny that Amanda found the secret room but doesn't know it! Makes sense it would be behind the shoe rack since a foot fetish was involved in the affair.

The sleezy book writer was also Karen's nemesis on Will & Grace. I loved watching him on that.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2341418;
    The sleezy book writer was also Karen's nemesis on Will & Grace. I loved watching him on that.
    That's where he is from. I knew he was from a show I used to watch, but couldn't put my finger on it.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2341333;

Also, if the girl was 16...then the mother had to be at least 29 (I'm just talking biology--not reality)...
    I do not know if this qualifies as a spoiler, but I will tag it just in case...

Click to see Spoiler:
    On "Dirt" they ran a similar storyline. The girl in question was pretending to be underage, but was really 19. Her dad had done this before and it was all about the magazine coverage they would get in exchange for their silence.

FORT Newbie

Ugly Betty's highest rated peak (8:45-9pm) was about 17 million this season, but many subsequent eps have failed to pass the 14 million mark. If any of ABC's new PG/PG-13 rated series peaks at 18 million viewers or more next season (The News, Cashmere Mafia, Sam I Am, Family Of The Year, Carpoolers, Pushing Daisies, Miss/Guided or Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office) you can expect ABC to move Ugly Betty to a new night.

UB is strong enough to lead off another night, and pulling in under 12 million for many eps is not good enough for the most important day of the week on TV.

The caseworker story was really starting to wear on me so I'm glad they wrapped it up.
    Although this storyline was not enjoyable, I thought the actress was pretty funny to watch and she's good on Comedy Central's Halfway House. The only time the storyline was entertaining was when she and Claire Meade got into that fight and Betty's sister gave her a makeover (was the same episode I think).

How funny that Amanda found the secret room but doesn't know it! Makes sense it would be behind the shoe rack since a foot fetish was involved in the affair.
    Good catch, I didn't even make that connection.

He's also a David E. Kelley regular with quirky recurring roles on Ally McBeal, Boston Public and Boston Legal.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2345573;
    I do not know if this qualifies as a spoiler, but I will tag it just in case...

Click to see Spoiler:
    On "Dirt" they ran a similar storyline. The girl in question was pretending to be underage, but was really 19. Her dad had done this before and it was all about the magazine coverage they would get in exchange for their silence.
    I knew it!

Ohhh I loved this episode!
    I don't think the writing was as great as it usually is, but I loved the way all the storylines weaved together.
    Overall, great episode.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

+ Reply to Thread