+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    oh muggle - thanks for sharing - that sounds hilarious! I love Justin!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    That kid could not get any more adorable!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2218205;
    Vanessa Williams was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and previewed a very funny scene from this week's upcoming episode.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Wilhemina tries an experimental injection of Duck Sauce to perk up her face instead of botox, and she ends up being temporarily blind while trying to attend fashion week. She ends up enlisting the help of nephew Justin to be her visual guide and tell her everything he sees while she pretends to be able to see. She can't remember his name, but Justin just tells her he loves her anyways. No idea how they ended up together, but it looks hilarious.

I also agree, Henry looks much better than Jake 2.0 ever did.
    Ooooh I can't WAIT. Sounds Fantastic. I've missed Justin so much.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    CONGRATULATIONS to America for winning Best Actress in a Comedy tonight at the Screen Actors Guild Awards....this is a award voted on by her peers!

Last edited by bbnbama; 01-29-2007 at 12:23 AM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Can't get used to that smile w/o braces!

The episode tonight was soooo over the top. Was very fun to watch.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

The appearance of Tim Gunn was unexpected and fun.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2224864;
    The appearance of Tim Gunn was unexpected and fun.
    It sure was, suncat, although I was waiting for him to say "Make it work". That would have been hilarious.

I'm a bit confused about something....sorry if it's been brought up already....since the beginning of the show whenever they showed the mystery woman, they made it look like it was an older woman, maybe even Faye. Then all of a sudden they switched it to being a younger woman they called Alexis. Is anyone else confused about that switch?

Quote Originally Posted by PPerez;2225118;
    I'm a bit confused about something....sorry if it's been brought up already....since the beginning of the show whenever they showed the mystery woman, they made it look like it was an older woman, maybe even Faye. Then all of a sudden they switched it to being a younger woman they called Alexis. Is anyone else confused about that switch?
    I would have to look at all the previous episodes, but it seems they were just baiting us into thinking it was Faye all along and this was the surprise twist. Did Wilhemina ever call here Faye directly? I think she was pursuing Faye's death all along to drive Bradford crazy and get him imprisoned. Plus, there is more to this story yet to be explained. I'm guessing that Faye, Alex and Wilhemina were all very close and this was their revenge for Faye's murder.

I wonder why Alex had to fake his own death to get the sex change. He doesn't seem to have any fear of anyone's opinion now.

Was nice to see Tim as well, but Katharine McPhee has made more than enough appearances this week on every show possible.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I loved Tim Gunn's Fashion Week commentary "Karl Lagerfeld, We love You! (A ponytail at 70, BRAVE!)" or something to that effect. I fell out.

I'm still not 100% sure that that was Alex during the early parts of the show. I mean, is Faye really Dead? Where is the Body? Could she also be a part of this scheme with Wilhemina and Alex? I she under going an extensive make over as well? All will be revealed, in a future episode...or not.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

+ Reply to Thread