+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 94 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

I Is Stephanie
    OK, this is officially a soapie. I'm done. For good this time. And I mean it.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2213448;
    OK, this is officially a soapie. I'm done. For good this time. And I mean it.
    Ok. See you next Thursday in this thread...

Squee. (!)

SuperAccountant is now a regular --

Christopher Gorham: More Henry for 'Betty'

It looks like Team Henry has won over Team Walter on ABC's Ugly Betty. Christopher Gorham, who plays the loveable, shy Meade Publishing accountant, told EW: ''I'm in every episode for the rest of the season, and I'll be a series regular next year.''
    More here!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Am I the only one who has never seen this show as anything other than a soap? Just asking; I love it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2213925;
    Am I the only one who has never seen this show as anything other than a soap? Just asking; I love it!
    No you're not...I feel the same way.
    I always thought this show was over the top, campy, and ridiculous...and I LOVE it that way.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister;2213649;
    Squee. (!)

SuperAccountant is now a regular --

More here!
    I'm so glad. I absolutely love him and think he and Betty would make a great couple.....so cute
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I think tonight is a rerun of the Halloween episode. It seems like we just had a bunch of reruns
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm kind of grateful for some reruns. I don't have the strength not to watch!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just saw an episode of Jake 2.0, the show on scifi with the guy playing Henry as the main character from 2003. I think he looks way better as Henry, you know, the egghead-ish hair and glasses. That's his look now. Cute!

Vanessa Williams was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and previewed a very funny scene from this week's upcoming episode.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Wilhemina tries an experimental injection of Duck Sauce to perk up her face instead of botox, and she ends up being temporarily blind while trying to attend fashion week. She ends up enlisting the help of nephew Justin to be her visual guide and tell her everything he sees while she pretends to be able to see. She can't remember his name, but Justin just tells her he loves her anyways. No idea how they ended up together, but it looks hilarious.

I also agree, Henry looks much better than Jake 2.0 ever did.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

+ Reply to Thread