+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2197106;
    Vanessa Williams character was funny when talking about her Brazilan butt lift. I love this show. I couldn't help thinking that Oshi was going to get gas eating at White Castle.
    I don't think the interior of a White Castle would live up to the expectations of Oshi's fabulousness. I'm sure that impending gas would come out in little circular white puffs of smoke though.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Vanessa Williams character was funny when talking about her Brazilan butt lift. I love this show. I couldn't help thinking that Oshi was going to get gas eating at White Castle.
    Wasn't it White Tassle?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Vanessa Williams character was funny when talking about her Brazilan butt lift. I love this show.
    Yes. "Stop looking at it" was one of the best lines in the whole series.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister;2201538;
    Yes. "Stop looking at it" was one of the best lines in the whole series.
    It reminded me of my favorite line from earlier in the seaon, when Mark walked by Betty zipping up her large powder blue Winter coat and whips out "ewwwwww.......slimming". And then he was gone.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    LOL, one of my favourite quotes was:
    "MARC! That is the absolute cruelest thing I've ever seen.............someone's getting a raise"
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

Tonight's episode made me realize the answer to something that's been nagging me all week. The episode last week, was in essence a filler episode. It was filmed right near the beginning of the show and kept getting pushed back. Interesting how they spliced it to give Betty a "moving" night. Was slightly disappointed by tonight's episode. If only because I thought certain things were supposed to already be over!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I missed last week's episode and can't watch the shows online anymore. They just stall. Can anyone do a brief recap?

Thank you!

Were my eyes fooling me or was the actress that plays Amanda also the nerdy assistant (the one that complimented Betty's sweater) at the new magazine (the name escapes me) that Selma is chief editor at?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesBoots;2202537;
    Were my eyes fooling me or was the actress that plays Amanda also the nerdy assistant (the one that complimented Betty's sweater) at the new magazine (the name escapes me) that Selma is chief editor at?
    I don't know...but the actress who plays Amanda looks like the one who played the hostess/waitress in the commercials that aired during the show...I think it was for Olive Garden or something!

LovesBoots, I thought the same thing and I'm trying to find out who has been credited as playing Ruthie. No luck yet, but I'll keep looking.

+ Reply to Thread