+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 94 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99;2172638;
    Rebecca Romijn is going to play the mysterious mask lady on the show. She's going to replace the actress that is playing her.

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-re...news-headlines
    Well, have to say that sucks for Elizabeth Penn Payne, the current masked woman, unless she was hired knowing she was just a fill in til they got a "star" to sign on.

Rebecca is too young to be Faye, even with cosmetic surgery, so she and Wilhemina are just pretending Faye is alive to drive Daniel's dad crazy. But we still don't know if the real Faye is dead or not. I wonder who the masked woman is though (as in what's her ties to the Meade family) and why she's been in a surgery recovery center all this time.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Wasn't Fey (sp?) "killed" in a car fire? That would explain the bandages and why she is in a recovery center for so long (in TV land).
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2174914;
    Wasn't Fey (sp?) "killed" in a car fire? That would explain the bandages and why she is in a recovery center for so long (in TV land).
    I know, but Rebecca Romijn is fairly young and didn't the affair with Fey, Faye (whatever ) start way back when Daniel was a young boy? I just don't see how Rebecca could be playing that role.

Or maybe I'm wrong about the time frame of the affair. Maybe it started more recently than I thought?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Well, since we've never really seen Fey, I could see them doing this. Now, don't read too much real life into these shows!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Maybe this character isn't really Fey and the reason she's been in recovery for so long is they changed her face to match Fey in order to bring down Mode? lol. long shot but could be.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I missed the very beginning of last nights episode. It took me a long time to figure ot that it was actually before the last few episodes. How did they set it up, so that everyone knew it was kind of a flashback?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Betty was under the desk getting some of her personal things (because that's where Amanda had put them after taking her job). The floor cleaner guy ran into her with his cleaner, and then the lady who's over the clothes/accessories came in and saw Betty's bag, recognized it as a knock-off, and not the bag she gave her. Then she asked what happened, and it launched into the flashback.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Was there a new episode last night?
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Vanessa Williams character was funny when talking about her Brazilan butt lift. I love this show. I couldn't help thinking that Oshi was going to get gas eating at White Castle.

+ Reply to Thread