+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 94 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Click to see Spoiler:
    that's too bad, I like her character.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Maybe Betty will go to the new magazine, it won't work out and she'll come back to Mode. Maybe.

Sophia will somehow screw Daniel over and will upset Betty enough to go back to Mode. Just my guess.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

maybe Amanda messes up and Daniel muddles through but then Betty sees what's happening and comes back - Daniel won't ask because he wouldn't ever want to stand in Betty's way.
    or
    Sophia does too much travelling and Betty lets her job go. (Sophia seems to be on her way to the airport in every show)
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Big casting news!! Rebecca Romijn is joining the cast! I think it's pretty interesting that she's joining and even more so which character she is.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm not sure how they will convince us she is the lady behind the bandages because she hasn't been all along and isn't that supposed to be Faye?

I'll spoiler the article where it talks about her role.
    "I heart Ugly Betty. And I heart Rebecca Romijn. So, needless to say, I am over the moon to share with you the exclusive scoop I just dug up: Rebecca Romijn is joining the cast of Ugly Betty! You heard me right. Joining the cast. As in, a series regular. As in, indefinitely.

[I'll pause while you freak out over the good news.]

According to sources connected to Betty and Rebecca (get used to hearing those names side by side!), the lovely Ms. Romijn will be arriving on the Betty set next week to begin her work on the ABC dramedy that has become an instant hit among anyone with even a smidge of decent taste.

Click to see Spoiler:
    As far as who Rebecca will be playing, don't read any further if you don't wanna know, but I have the goods!

According to sources, Rebecca will be playing the woman behind all the bandages! If you're a fan, you should know exactly who I am talking about. (And if you haven't been watching, you're gonna get on the Betty/Rebecca train pronto, right?)

By the way, some of you may remember that while I was on the Ugly Betty set a couple of weeks ago, Eric Mabius (Daniel Meade) teased to me that "the audience is in a store for a real shock. One of the women they introduce to try and tempt me away from Sofia [Salma Hayek] will be kind of amazing." When asked if he read with this new mystery woman during her audition, he let out a little chuckle and said, "No, trust me. This was an offer type situation."

Sure sounds like he's talking about our dear Rebecca, no? And if so, Salma, honey, you'd better watch your man. I mean, check out the photo above—Yeowzah!
    "
    Source Kristin E!Online

oooh oooh!! That sounds juicy and fun!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2165092;
    Just read in the paper that the cute accountant has been signed for more shows...amazing, the people spoke and TPTB listened!

Wasn't he the lead in the show (I can't remember the name) about a computer tech who gets dosed with nanobots and becomes a superman? I thought he was cute then and think he is dreamy now! Go Henry!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2170834;
    Wasn't he the lead in the show (I can't remember the name) about a computer tech who gets dosed with nanobots and becomes a superman? I thought he was cute then and think he is dreamy now! Go Henry!
    Jake 2.0

Check out everything he's done here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0330913/
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2170916;
    Jake 2.0

Check out everything he's done here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0330913/
    That's the show - thanks Chorita
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rebecca Romijn is going to play the mysterious mask lady on the show. She's going to replace the actress that is playing her.

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-re...news-headlines

+ Reply to Thread