+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty: ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2142729;
    Regarding cute accountant:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Question: Seriously, they need to get that cute accountant on Ugly Betty back on the show!— Keith
    Ausiello: He's coming back! Christopher Gorham reprises his role as Betty's nerdy "Mode" crush on Nov. 30.

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Co...o/default.aspx
    I think they
    Click to see Spoiler:
    must have heard the audience's pleas. Because he was only supposed to be a one time character! Thank goodness he's not. Great news

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2142729;
    Regarding cute accountant:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Question: Seriously, they need to get that cute accountant on Ugly Betty back on the show! Keith
    Ausiello: He's coming back! Christopher Gorham reprises his role as Betty's nerdy "Mode" crush on Nov. 30.

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Co...o/default.aspx

Yay!
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2142883;
    I think they
    Click to see Spoiler:
    must have heard the audience's pleas. Because he was only supposed to be a one time character! Thank goodness he's not. Great news
    Power to the people!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Okay, the woman playing the lawyer looks really familiar. Anyone know her name?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Newbie
    Debi Mazur plays the lawyer. The only movie I can think of off the top of my head that she played in was "Beethoven".

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I kept hoping the lawyer would come back. Part of me hopes she will come back in a future episode to straighten things out.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by olivialynlee;2145163;
    Debi Mazur plays the lawyer. The only movie I can think of off the top of my head that she played in was "Beethoven".
    She's also in Madonna's video(s)...I thinks he's in "Papa Don't Preach" and "Cherish." She also plays Adrien Grenier's agent on "Entourage" (love that show!). She's been in a ton of stuff!

I remember first seeing Debi Mazur in a really good role in LA Law back in the 80s. I don't think she played a lawyer in that one.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Last night when Amanda and Mark were trying on the dresses was the BEST part of that episode....so jokes.
    I really can't explain how much I love those two.
    And maybe it's just me, but when Mark was trying on the dresses and talking to Amanda...he just looked so....pretty. Lady-like. It was weird but it was also too cool.
    Oh, I absolutely LOVE the scottish lady - cannot get enough of her, she's way too funny.
    Ahhh, finally there was some classic Justin again this episode. I loved it when his father showed him all the football stuff and he pulls out the cup and uses it as a mask, running around saying "I am the Phantom of the Opera!"
    Yay, and Nico was being a good girl this ep. She and Wilhemina actually managed to get along.
    Another yay...minimal Walter!
    I KNEW Betty was right about the lawyer, I wish Hilda hadn't been such an idiot and let her insecurity get in the way.
    I liked McSpicy (Santos) mucho this ep. He's really cool..I don't mind having around at all.
    Can't wait for next ep!
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Forgot to mention this last week: to the addition of Judith Light!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread