+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 228 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season three

A flashback shows Jack telling Sarah that she can have everything in the divorce. All he wants is the name of the man she left him for. But she won't say.

Juliet talks to Jack through a window in his room but he's being very hostile and uncooperative.

Kate's clothes are gone when she exits the shower. There's a dress there for her and she's led to the beach to put on handcuffs and have breakfast with Ben (Henry) who warns her the next 2 weeks will be very unpleasant.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Please don't tell me that Sarah calling Jack's dad doesn't mean what I think it means
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

this is going to last 2 weeks? does that equate to the complete season?
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Quote Originally Posted by Justwatching2 View Post
    Was flight 815, the flight the original people were on or is this a new plane that went down? I just wanted to make sure if that was a flash back or not?
    Yup, it was a flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    How'd you know that? Did I completely miss when they called the name???
    Sorry - they didn't say his name yet, but I know that will be his name because of the ABC cast list.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fan
    They are really messing with their minds. It's like they are experimenting with them. They seem like mice in a cage.

Chachi...like from Happy Days...too funny.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

WHY DOES HE ALWAYS GET HURT??! Leave my Sawyer alone!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Flashback shows that Jack can't seem to contact Sarah even though she's been in contact with Christian. Christian tells Jack to stop obsessing over her.

Juliet asks Jack to move back from the door so she can deliver him some lunch. He refuses. He lies to her and tells her that he's a repo man.

Karl escapes and lets Sawyer out of his cage but Sawyer is dragged back by Tom who makes Karl apologize to him.

FORT Fan
    It looked like Sawyer recognized Juliet. I doubt it though.

Maybe she was one of the women he hustled.

+ Reply to Thread