+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 228 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season three

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the whole locke shirtless thing is suposed to be a dream sequence where boone appears. also, the dude locke is walking with is wearing a geronimo jackson shirt (connection alert!)
    Terrific!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I've been missing Boone! But sorry, what's the geronimo jackson shirt connection? Maybe I've been w/o LOST for too long...doesn't ring a bell. Thanks!

That is in relation to the episode when Charlie was first in the hatch with Hurley and they found an album by that artist.
    T-minus 5 hours and 23 minutes.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

JR.
    Can we please stop with the countdowns and stick to actual show discussion/speculation.

Lea
    I've been away from this board for a little while, didn't care too much for season 2 . I've heard great things about season 3, I hope it doesn't disapoint me like last year.

Wow! What a way to start the season! The Others have a little residential neighborhood right on the island. Henry Gale's real name seems to be Ben, and he was in a book club with new character Juliet. When they saw flight 815 go down, he sent Goodwin and Ethan to infiltrate the survivors.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

agreed, what a surprise to start the new season! They said this ep would be impressive, and so far they're right.

and who is that guy in the other cage across from Sawyer?
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Jack, Kate & Sawyer are all being held separately. Kate is in a bathroom where Tom supplies her with some stuff so she can take a shower. Sawyer is in a cage next to a young guy named Karl in a different cage. Juliet comes into the room where Jack is and introduces herself.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fan
    Was flight 815, the flight the original people were on or is this a new plane that went down? I just wanted to make sure if that was a flash back or not?
    Last edited by Justwatching2; 10-04-2006 at 10:22 PM.

what did he say to Kate, that the next 2 wks could be very unpleasant? Did I hear that correctly?
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Jack, Kate & Sawyer are all being held separately. Kate is in a bathroom where Tom supplies her with some stuff so she can take a shower. Sawyer is in a cage next to a young guy named Karl in a different cage. Juliet comes into the room where Jack is and introduces herself.

How'd you know that? Did I completely miss when they called the name???
    And I must say WOW! I loved the beginning of this show!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread