+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 228 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season three

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    ^Very true, especially that last part.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The difference in time you mentioned on the island and the real world could be due to the island moving around on the planet at different speeds, which would also explain why no one can find the island from a satellite

I got some spoilers from ep 1 and ep 2. They're not big revealing spoilers, but rather info from what I've gathered from the Episode Promotional photos over at Lost-Media.com (at http://gallery.lost-media.com/index.php?cat=58).

Ep 1 spoilers (most of which we already know from the previews)
    Click to see Spoiler:

-Sawyer's in a cage.
    -it's Jack-centric, with both his (ex)wife and his father appearing in his flashbacks.

Ep 2 spoilers
    Click to see Spoiler:

-Locke and Desmond both survive. Eko isn't shown in the pics, so I dont know if he survives or not.
    -it's Locke-centric. In his flashbacks: he's still walking, with hair and a goatee, and he appears to be attending some kind of picnic. He also goes hunting.
    -Locke appears without a shirt in one scene (that's for all you Locke-Lovers out there).
    -Charlie's hair seems to have gotten shorter over the break from S2 to S3.
    -Charlie appears to be deaf, because Locke has to write things on paper to him to talk to him. Either that, or Locke can't speak for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    Ok..I thought I would check in here and ask...I am heading to Waikiki October 19th and I was wondering if anyone here on the FORT could tell me of some places that I can hunt for any of the cast members??? I'm a big fan of LOST but my 13 year old son is completely obsessed with this show and boy oh boy wouldn't momma here score some big brownie points if I came back with a autograph or picture???

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not sure how credible this info is however I found this on a website (http://www.tmz.com/2006/10/02/nothin...on-like-lost/)
    According to the mag, you can visit tons of different locations from the show in one fell swoop on the island of Oahu. Want to see where Sayid was imprisoned? The Sydney police station? Where the raft sailed off from? Or how about where the plane crashed? All those spots and more are right there in Oahu.

For all those locations and more, check out the October/November issue of Modern Bride on newsstands now.

Are we going to use this thread for Lost Season 3 discussions? The Season 2 thread keeps popping up as well. Just want to be sure!

Yup, season three goes here. I think season two was near the top because Squatman posted some season two related links.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Fanatic
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the whole locke shirtless thing is suposed to be a dream sequence where boone appears. also, the dude locke is walking with is wearing a geronimo jackson shirt (connection alert!)

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Are we going to use this thread for Lost Season 3 discussions? The Season 2 thread keeps popping up as well. Just want to be sure!
    season three
    If you want season one or two discussion, use the guide in my signature. Other sites may be more informative, but my guide is for us FoRTfolk.

Lost season three is finally here!!!!
    Another loyal fan out here - love the show

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    so this year LOST goes on hiatus from Nov. 8 to February

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    My 13 year old son is so excited about the season premiere tonight that he told me when I was taking him to school that "he didn't think he'd be able to concentrate on school at all today!"
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Two great premieres 2 days in a row! Last night was the stellar Veronica Mars premiere, tonight it's LOST. Too bad I'll be working until 10 and can't watch it until 10:30.

+ Reply to Thread