+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 228 FirstFirst ... 125175215216217218219220221222223224225226227228 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2280

Thread: Lost - season three

Re: Lost - season three

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2772008;
    OK, according to my TV guide there's LOST on Weds., which I presume is a "reminder" episode to get us back up to speed on the "not Penny's boat" issues, and then TWO on Thursday??? Anyone know what's going on there?
    According to Yahoo! TV, here's what the episodes are this week:
    Wednesday
    09:00pm Through the Looking Glass The castaways draw first blood in their battle with the Others while Charlie is being held in the Looking Glass hatch.

Thursday
    08:00pm A clip show recapping the first three seasons and exploring mysteries on and off the island in preparation for the fourth-season opener.

09:00pm The Beginning of the End As the fourth season begins, the castaways await rescue by the people with whom they have made contact, but are troubled by Charlie's final warning about them. Michael: Harold Perrineau. Christian Shepherd: John Terry.

I'm having a really hard time working up any enthusiasm for Lost. Right now, I'm in a "who cares?" mode after so much hype and such a long time. Hopefully the season premier will change that.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2772251;
    I'm having a really hard time working up any enthusiasm for Lost. Right now, I'm in a "who cares?" mode after so much hype and such a long time. Hopefully the season premier will change that.
    My son has been counting down the days (secretly I have too! )

I don't think I can watch the season finale from last year...it just tore me up and I don't know that I can go through that again
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2749060;
    by the way, has anyone seen the "lost recap in 8 minutes 15 seconds" that's on youtube? very nice rundown of the past 3 seasons.
    I just got that e-mailed to me! It was great. Boy, I really miss my Lost now!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fanatic

well, i havent been here in a while (summertime, forgot password and username, etc). But I am back, now that Lost is too! I still am giving in to spoilers. I've read synopsis for Episodes 1 and 2, but I am stopping after that (avoid DarkUFO's blog if you dont like spoilers). But, the first 2 episodes sound awesome and action-packed.
    I will include 1 spoilery bit about tomorrow though.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Hurley finds Jacob's cabin, where we learn the true identity of Jacob, as far as we know.

so without further ado... season 4 thread?

I'm right there with you. Frankly, I think I'd rather wait until the series is finished & then watch all of it on DVD.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I think the rerun of the finale is supposed to have extra scenes. I remember reading something like that on tvguide.com but I might be mistaken. Or maybe there are pop-ups or something. I don't know, I'm just happy to have some new programming coming back!

Has anyone ever been able to find out what happened to Qboots? She wasn't on here at all for season 3. I hope she is okay. I miss her insight and recaps.

I was feeling the same way until I saw the rerun tonight. Its like I got sucked right back in as if there wasn't a break. Now I'm starting to look forward to tomorrow night.

I thought it was a rerun. I was half asleep and thought I was losing my mind!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I was surprised at how much I had forgotten since watching the finale last season. The show has been off the air far too long, IMHO.

I actually liked the closed captioning down at the bottom, for the most part. Oddly, it reminded me of Qboots. I cracked up when the CC stated that there was a love triangle -- between Kate, Jack and Sawyer -- and then zoomed in on Juliet and it states something like, "make that a quadrangle" The writer(s) seemed to insert humor along with some factual info.

One thing I have never heard (read) on here though is the reference to those that like Jack and Kate together being called Jaters and those liking Sawyer and Kate being together being called Skaters. That was new to me.

Cannot wait for tonight!

+ Reply to Thread