+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 228 FirstFirst ... 124174214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228 LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2280

Thread: Lost - season three

Re: Lost - season three

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2748340;
    bfd: ... and showing Desmond his hand that says "Not Penny's vote" brings a lump to my throat!
    Hey, BB- what exactly would Penny be voting for?! It's too bad she didn't vote for someone else to die! I hate the vision of Charlie dying, too.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

by the way, has anyone seen the "lost recap in 8 minutes 15 seconds" that's on youtube? very nice rundown of the past 3 seasons.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by talula;2749037;
    Hey, BB- what exactly would Penny be voting for?! It's too bad she didn't vote for someone else to die! I hate the vision of Charlie dying, too.
    OMG....I'm sorry....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;2747753;
    I am going to use spoiler tags for this although I am just speculating, but the following blind item tidbit came from Michael Ausiello's column. Ausiello on Lost, Grey's, Gossip Girl, Jericho and More! - Ask Ausiello | TVGuide.com

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jaters will be aflutter when Kate shows romantic interest in future Jack, but it turns out there's another special person in her life already — someone *** *** ** *** *****, *** ****'* **** a ******.

First part seems easy to me -- someone who was on the plane.
    Second part I struggled with, but I think it could be -- but didn't have a ticket. Someone who was on the plant but didn't have a ticket could be Aaron, who was in utero at the time.

If Claire dies and Kate takes Aaron back with her, Aaron could be the "he" Kate says will be waiting for her.

That's a good theory you have there. Although it could also be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the male flight attendant, who may be w/the Others, like Cindy is.

I need me my LOST fix!
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

FORT Newbie

Did anyone of you guys tried writting the script?

! I just found out some interesting information. Did you all know that Sam Anderson who plays Bernard is the same guy who played Principle DeWitt on Growing Pains??? He was also on The Stand (Stephen King miniseries)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Now that you mention it, I can totally picture him on Growing Pains. I wondered what he'd been on but never was inspired enough to look into it.

By the way, Powers That Be, when might we start the Season 4 thread? Only 4 days to go! Woo hoo!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, according to my TV guide there's LOST on Weds., which I presume is a "reminder" episode to get us back up to speed on the "not Penny's boat" issues, and then TWO on Thursday??? Anyone know what's going on there?

On a side note, the lack of new shows means I've actually been catching up on some of the probably 100's of tapes I've got stashed around. Just watched an episode of L&O:SVU that included previews of news shows about why we should invade Iraq..... Talk about depressing....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2772008;
    OK, according to my TV guide there's LOST on Weds., which I presume is a "reminder" episode to get us back up to speed on the "not Penny's boat" issues, and then TWO on Thursday??? Anyone know what's going on there?
    Wednesdays episode is the season finale from last year(2 hrs 9-11PM EST). Thursdays first episode is a recap followed by the season premier at 9PM EST.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Good to know speedbump. I knew that Wed's was the finale, but I thought that Thursday was 2 all new episodes. Not one "review" and one "new".

Though, with the finale episode, it looks like they're going to be doing the little pop-ups with tidbits of info, so it might be worth checking out again. Not so sure if I want to watch the review episode. I tend to find them rather boring.

+ Reply to Thread