+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 228 FirstFirst ... 123173213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2280

Thread: Lost - season three

Re: Lost - season three

The entire season was still on abc.com the last time a checked. Also, my oh so smart husband, got me the season 3 DVD for christmas and it has been one long marathon ever since (I HAD to start with season 1 of course!) I love catching things I missed the first time!

yeah I checked ABC but loks like they took them off.
    I just may have to go to blockbuster and rent it.
    ~Loca~

I just checked abc.com and they have every episode up from "The Tale of Two Cities" (episode 2) on. But sometimes I find watching the DVD's better anyway. It's easier to pause, rewind, watch again and have forever!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

What to Watch in the New Year!

Number 1. Lost (ABC, Jan. 31): Boy, they weren't kidding when they called the season-three finale "Through the Looking Glass." In the eight produced episodes of season four, the show begins to look back at the Island, and the survivors of Oceanic 815, from distant vantage points far removed in both time and space from the crash-era story. Meanwhile, rescue arrives, in the form of Not Penny's Boat, but seeing as how it's Lost, that's not all it's cracked up to be. This year's new crop of characters (following on the heels of the tailies and the Others) are the boaties, played by a crackerjack team of actors including Jeremy Davies, Rebecca Mader, Jeff Fahey and Ken Leung. Meanwhile,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the newly possible flash-forwards will reveal shocking fates (not to mention some shocking allegiances) for the survivors. In the first few eps, look for lots of hostage situations, a division of the Losties between Team Jack and Team Locke, interrogations, lies (Ben) and a couple of shootings.
    Just another day on the beach!
    If anyone hasn't seen the extended LOST trailer, e!online's Kristen has it here....I'm soooooooooo ready for this show to start!!!!

LOST extended Trailer
    Last edited by bbnbama; 12-30-2007 at 02:02 PM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2736770;
    Link Here

If anyone hasn't seen the extended LOST trailer, e!online's Kristen has it here....I'm soooooooooo ready for this show to start!!!!

LOST extended Trailer
    Thanks bbnbama!

I think a lot of the trailers are available online at abc, but they are chopped up so you have to watch one, then the next to get it a good glimpse. But, I have been watching for trailers everywhere, and this does seem to have the most comprehensive sneak preview. Thanks so very much for posting!

I can't wait to see the show again! It is probably the only thing that will bring my head out of books these days.

So, late last night (1 a.m.-ish central) I was watching the ANTM marathon on vh1 when, blended right in with the regular commercials was a new Oceanic Airlines commercial! It was pretty much flight attendants talking about your wildest dreams and taking you places you've never imagined. It was pretty basic but it did the a new Oceanic website to get us wondering.

Fly Oceanic Air

There is really nothing on the site, though. The home page is just a background of clouds with the Oceanic logo in the corner. They have the new slogans flashing across the top but that's it. No other content. The only link to click leads to a pdf of the Oceanic Press Release stating that as of Dec. 31, 2007 they're resuming flights again. It also lists their destinations (no mention of unchartered Dharma islands, though) and an apology for their temporary closure.

Press Release

As I said, not much there but they're trying to get our ears perked up!

Is it time yet?? I'm so lost with this writers strike (no pun intended), I can't keep track of what is actually coming back and what isn't and what's over and god help me!!!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I am going to use spoiler tags for this although I am just speculating, but the following blind item tidbit came from Michael Ausiello's column. Ausiello on Lost, Grey's, Gossip Girl, Jericho and More! - Ask Ausiello | TVGuide.com

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jaters will be aflutter when Kate shows romantic interest in future Jack, but it turns out there's another special person in her life already — someone *** *** ** *** *****, *** ****'* **** a ******.

First part seems easy to me -- someone who was on the plane.
    Second part I struggled with, but I think it could be -- but didn't have a ticket. Someone who was on the plant but didn't have a ticket could be Aaron, who was in utero at the time.

If Claire dies and Kate takes Aaron back with her, Aaron could be the "he" Kate says will be waiting for her.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i just finished watching season 3 so now i'm ready for january 31st! woohoo!!!

i'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but i suspect the person in the coffin in the flash forward might be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    sawyer
    . that could explain why no one showed up for the funeral. there was also mention in spoilers of
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the person having a son, which reminds me of that woman he was scamming before the crash telling someone she was pregnant. and remember jack assumed that kate would be there, so maybe he assumes that she and sawyer continued their relationship after they were rescued.

and omg, charlie!!! i can't believe i cried when he died!!!
    and hurley!! "i saved them, dude!" hahahha love that guy!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2748321;
    and omg, charlie!!! i can't believe i cried when he died!!!
    bfd: I for days after that episode...just mentioning Charlie dying would have me in a weeping mess (and I wasn't even a big Charlie fan!). I had posted those spoilers that told everything that was going to happen in that last episode so I knew it was going to happen but it still didn't prepare me for it. Even in the promos they've been showing recently of Charlie underwater and showing Desmond his hand that says "Not Penny's vote" brings a lump to my throat!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread