+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 228 FirstFirst ... 122172212213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228 LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2280

Thread: Lost - season three

Re: Lost - season three

I'm not even sure I'm all that interested in watching anymore. But I'll watch the first couple of eps in February and maybe I'll get interested again.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

JR.

I'm not that impressed with these 'answers' actually.
    That's because they aren't really answers. These guys talk a lot but don't really say anything, they should be politicians.

I just saw a preview and it said that it will be back January 31! Is that an actual episode or one of those "special episodes" that give us a rundown on what happened the last 3 seasons before they give us the real episode the following week. Now. January 31st is on a Thursday and a lot of people were giving the date of February 7th for the premiere which is also on a Thursday. Does this mean it's being moved to Thursdays again?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2727056;
    I just saw a preview and it said that it will be back January 31! Is that an actual episode or one of those "special episodes" that give us a rundown on what happened the last 3 seasons before they give us the real episode the following week. Now. January 31st is on a Thursday and a lot of people were giving the date of February 7th for the premiere which is also on a Thursday. Does this mean it's being moved to Thursdays again?
    they confirmed that LOST moved to thurs nite because they didn't want to compete with American idol and also to get new viewers from Greys anatomy

Plus with the strike, there won't be any competition from The Office, CSI or Grey's when their final episodes air (which are likely early January)

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2698946;
    Yes! true! i saw the preview when i went to watch I AM LEGEND! so excited... i cant wait for my LOST to start

ANTM is LOVE

FORT Regular

The latest from Ask Ausiello on TVguide.com:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Question: Did you see the new Season 4 Lost trailer?— Nathan
    Ausiello: You mean trailers. There are two of 'em floating around. There's the mucho-revealing extended trailer, which features a first look at some of this season's new faces (Ken Leung among them). And then there's a shorter theatrical trailer, which is essentially a 30-second adrenaline rush with a few mystifying images thrown in for us to stew over. And stew we have.

Question: Tell me you've got some good scoop on Lost! — Lynn
    Ausiello: I've got some good scoop on Lost! One of the more hotly debated/discussed shots in the theatrical trailer also happens to be the very first thing we see in the Jan. 31 season premiere. And if you think you've got the who/what/where/when of this mystifying image figured out, think again.

Question: Scoop on Lost?— Meghan
    Ausiello: Remember a few weeks back when I told you that there would be at least one death on Lost in the first eight episodes? Better make that two. At least.

FORT Fogey

Michelle Rodriguez begins 6-month jail term | Entertainment | Reuters

Michelle Rodriguez begins 6-month jail term

Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:57am EST

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Michelle Rodriguez began a 180-day jail term in Los Angeles on Sunday for probation violation, the second Hollywood celebrity after Kiefer Sutherland to face a Christmas incarceration.

According to Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept. records, the former "Lost" star checked in to Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, south of downtown Los Angeles, under her given name, Mayte. Michelle is her middle name.

Rodriguez must serve the full stretch in the overcrowded jail, where sentences for minor crimes are often cut short. In November, actress Lindsay Lohan served 84 minutes of a 1-day sentence, while reality TV starlet Nicole Richie was released 80 minutes into her 4-day term in August.

A judge sentenced Rodriguez in October for violating her probation on previous drunken-driving and hit-and-run offenses, and specified that she not be granted work furlough, early release or home confinement.

Rodriguez admitted failing to complete community service obligations. She was also found to have consumed alcohol on at least three occasions while wearing a monitoring bracelet around her ankle, in violation of a probation requirement that she refrain from drinking for 90 days.

The probation violation stems from a 2004 plea of no contest -- the equivalent of guilty -- to three traffic offenses in Los Angeles, including hit-and-run and drunken driving violations. She was previously sentenced to 60 days in jail for a probation violation in May 2006, but was released after just four hours and 20 minutes due to overcrowding.

Rodriguez rose to fame in 2000, playing a feisty pugilist in the indie film "Girlfight." She went on to star in such movies as "The Fast and the Furious" and "Blue Crush." Her "Lost" character, police officer Ana-Lucia Cortez, was killed off after about two dozen episodes.

Sutherland, the star of the action series "24," began a 48-day term in another Los Angeles-area jail on December 5 for drunken driving.

(Reporting by Dean Goodman; Editing by Alan Elsner)

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1;2732849;
    Michelle Rodriguez begins 6-month jail term | Entertainment | Reuters

Michelle Rodriguez begins 6-month jail term
    Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:57am EST

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Michelle Rodriguez began a 180-day jail term in Los Angeles on Sunday...
    How many times is this obviously-messed-up woman going to be in the news for her crimes before her 15 minutes of fame are up? She's sure getting a lot of publicity for her unrespectable actions.

Any body know if they will be airing a marathon before Jan 31? I missed the finale.
    ~Loca~

+ Reply to Thread