+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 228 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season three

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar
    I'm a huge fan of Lost. I watched the first and second season. I bought the DVD's of season 2 just last week, and I plan to spend the day tomorrow watching it all again.

Wednesday can't come to soon for me. I will be in here every week reading what others are getting from their take of the show, and hopefully adding some insight of my own.

FORT Fanatic
    hooray for starting a season 3 thread! thank you cricketeen! 3 days!!! oh and does anyone know if the premiere is 1 hour or 2 hours?

by the way the premier is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jack
    -centric. there are pictures on lost-media.com

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    That's an interesting prospect and I could see it, but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ethan and Goodwin were from the same group as the one Henry Gale is running and each of them committed murder. So, which is the good group and which is the bad group?

I think that Henry Gale (the character) really believes that they are the good guys, but is he right or wrong? The writers will have a hard time convincing me that these other are good, mainly because of their stealing children from the parents. Of course, I won't put it past their talent to pull that off.
    You make good points. We don't know Henry's motivations yet - though Ethan was plain ol' freaky - and just what that list of names was all about.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    I am SOOOO ready for Lost...can NOT wait til Wednesday night

I'm another who is counting down to Wednesday. I am so pleased with my decision to upgrade to the Windows Media Center OS so that I can record the shows as they are playing and rewatch as often as I like.

Is anyone else expecting to see several more flashbacks that include the Libby character? I can't help but feel she has played a major part in this story. She was a tailie, of course, as a blonde. Then she was in the mental facility as a brunette -- was she really a patient or was she there because of Hurley and/or Leonard? Then she was the one who gave Desmond his boat and her hair color was more in the redhead range.

Has anyone watched the Disc 7 extras on the DVD set, in particular the connections segment? It wasn't the easiet thing in the world to navigate around there, but it did give me some food for thought.

First, there was the connection of Locke's mother to the Santa Rosa facility. It did not show much; just that there was a link.

Furthering our specuation about the Locke/Sawyer connection, there was also a link between them, but unlike the others, film piece was blanked out. This says to me that there is a connection, but it has not yet been confirmed on the air. So, I think that bit of spec will prove to be true.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fanatic
    if anyone really cares henry gales real first name is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ben

source: those who saw the premiere yesterday in hawaii and want to share with us what they saw.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Ok..I thought I would check in here and ask...I am heading to Waikiki October 19th and I was wondering if anyone here on the FORT could tell me of some places that I can hunt for any of the cast members??? I'm a big fan of LOST but my 13 year old son is completely obsessed with this show and boy oh boy wouldn't momma here score some big brownie points if I came back with a autograph or picture???

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fan
    I just remembered something but they did not show it on the re-cap episode.
    At the end of season 2, after the blast, they showed a lady on an airplane, it looked like the wife/girlfriend of Desmond. Some scientists/astronauts called her and said, "we found him" or something to that effect.

Why didn't they show this in the recap? Is this going to factor into this season?

Yep. That was Penelope or whatever her name was. The daughter of the man in charge of Hanso or whatever. He tried to pay Desmond off to get him out of Penelope's life.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

^^Yes, that was Penelope. As one reviewer said, "We found out that Lost is really all a love story between two people we've barely met!"

More possible spoilers about Penelope:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Her father, Charles Widmore, is the CEO of Widmore Construction. Alvar Hanso sat on the board of Widmore Construction. Who is rumoured to have built the hatches for the D.H.A.R.M.A. Initiative? Why, Widmore Construction, of course. It's further rumoured that Alvar Hanso was recently removed from the board of Widmore, and replaced by Thomas Mittelwerk, the man in the video. It's further been surmised that Alvar Hanso is alive, but 112 years old.

Oh...one more thing. It's been hinted at by the producers that time may not be moving at the same rate on the island as it is off the island. They've not said if it's moving faster or slower, just hints.

+ Reply to Thread