+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help Me Help You

Help Me Help You

I hadn't seen much about this new show. Did anyone see it last night? Maybe I am simple minded, but I laughed my butt off! When Jane Kaszmarek said to her soon-to-be ex husband Ted Danson (playing a psychologist) "Your sub-conscious is an ass!" I was hooked.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

When is the show on b/c I wanted to watch.

It was on at 9:30 last night, following Dancing With the Stars. I don't know if that will be its permanent time slot, once Dancing is over. If it makes it that long - apparently we are the only two interested .
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Here's another interested party. I watched the show and enjoyed it, too. I'm really looking forward to seeing Ted Danson's character in his therapy group, which he mentioned in one interview we will be seeing.

I found it very entertaining and hope they can keep up the quality.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Okay I will make sure I catch the next eposide. It reminds me of Dear John.
    I also enjoyed that show back in the day.

I loved Dear John. Jere Burns was on it, too. He is a good actor, I've seen him play evil and funny equally well. Here he plays one of the patients.

Count me in as enjoying it. I love, love, love single camera, laugh-track free comedies and want to see many more of them. Being told when I should laugh is one of the many things I don't like being told I should do.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread