+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Six Degrees

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I can't help but wonder if Mae's (? Hope I have the right character's name) mother is one of the nuns in the young photographer girl's pictures. That would be one way for the mother to have disappeared.

I am probably completely off base.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I can't help but wonder if Mae's (? Hope I have the right character's name) mother is one of the nuns in the young photographer girl's pictures. That would be one way for the mother to have disappeared.

I am probably completely off base.
    That and other questions may be explained in upcoming episodes.

This was an entertaining episode. I love how Whitney found out about her cheating fiance and what she did about it. The whole Mae\Carlos affair is pretty well done. I like how she felt her past was finally going to catch up to her, then turned around and kept quiet about it when Carlos wanted to find out more about her.
    Last edited by Cornedbeef; 10-13-2006 at 08:41 AM.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef View Post
    This was an entertaining episode. I love how Whitney found out about her cheating fiance and what she did about it.
    I liked that part, too.
    Unfortunately I missed the part where Mae & Carlos had their double date (the station cut to a news brief).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey
    The reasoning behind the Puncher was a great plot twist. Not the tired and usual way to find out about a cheater.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    The reasoning behind the Puncher was a great plot twist. Not the tired and usual way to find out about a cheater.
    Exactly! At first when I saw the Puncher punch out his first guy, I thought it may have been Carlos! I loved the ending. I was worried Whitney was going to marry that cheating jerk!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Im glad the two friends have patched things up and that she wont be with the cheating jerk any longer. I hope Mae and Carlos stay together.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    yup, i felt it coming i think i heard that ball being bounced in the background
    we knew she would get a wake up call sooner or later. I like how they showed that morgan girl gasped in the scene earlier when she was reading the newspaper and then cut away without us knowing what that was all about.

i liked how they were in the lil restaurant there at the end and a reference
    was made about he'd kiss toes. then i remember earlier one of the women made a comment about a dude sucking some toes on the subway.

overall good show.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Finally got caught up on all the episodes. This is a really good show. Lots of twists and plots.

I'm glad Whitney found out that her fiance as a cheater before she married him. Glad she patched things up with her friend too.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I never watch this show when it airs because it comes on too late....I only get to watch the episodes online on the abc site.

+ Reply to Thread