+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Degrees

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I've Been watching this show since it's inception and im keeping it. I like it alot.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The romance between Steven and Anya was handled very well. The show's writing is very good as well. I like this show.

CCL
    I just find Anya so young-looking visavis the photogapher. Maybe it's because I remember the actress as a high school student in the show Roswell.
    I missed a bit where the widow finds out what her husband was doing in the car. Can anyone help me out?
    I wonder if Whitney will believe the widow when she tells her that her fiancee hit on her.
    I love Mae and Carlos. Her search for her mother is interesting but there must be something else or why would she have changed identities.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I just find Anya so young-looking visavis the photogapher. Maybe it's because I remember the actress as a high school student in the show Roswell.
    Same here. I think the actress (Shiri Appleby) actually is 25 or older...but Campbell Scott looks pretty old--like he could be her father. It just felt weird to me.

I missed a bit where the widow finds out what her husband was doing in the car. Can anyone help me out?
    It was something about an arms deal. His friend/colleague told Laura (the widow) that he had to do some not-nice things to get the story done. I didn't quite get it all either though...

I wonder if Whitney will believe the widow when she tells her that her fiancee hit on her.
    Women never believe each other and always blame each other instead of the cheating crud they're dating/married to. Whitney already seems to be suspicious/wary, though, so hopefully she will listen to her brain rather than her heart. The guy is total scum, though, so for dramatic reasons they may have her go through with the wedding and then deal with the aftermath...

FORT Fogey
    There is a fresh approach to this show. I only have a problem with one storyline. In a series about relationships in both the professional and personal lives of these characters to have a will he get caught/will he turn himself in type story going on is out of place. It would have been more interesting to see the character and his struggles to get his limo business going.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Same here. I think the actress (Shiri Appleby) actually is 25 or older...but Campbell Scott looks pretty old--like he could be her father. It just felt weird to me.
    Shiri Appleby is almost 28 but looks a good decade younger. And Campbell Scott is 45 but the gray hair makes him look even older. I like both actors, just not the lovers path they are apparently taking.

It was something about an arms deal. His friend/colleague told Laura (the widow) that he had to do some not-nice things to get the story done. I didn't quite get it all either though...
    Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinGambler
    In a series about relationships in both the professional and personal lives of these characters to have a will he get caught/will he turn himself in type story going on is out of place. It would have been more interesting to see the character and his struggles to get his limo business going.
    They don't actually seem to be focussing much (if at all) on the will he get caught/won't he storyline. Did they even mention it this past episode? He seems so nice so part of me wants him to get away with it. And they didn't have the cop die which must mean they don't want the audience to totally turn against the limo driver. But what he did is still there, even if it is in the background. I don't know how they are going to resolve that.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    That relationship just seems so out of place. And a little too forced.
    I developed a mini Crush on Jay Hernandez last night. I do like the union of the latter and Mae. I also like the Limo owner.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey
    They don't actually seem to be focussing much (if at all) on the will he get caught/won't he storyline. Did they even mention it this past episode? He seems so nice so part of me wants him to get away with it. And they didn't have the cop die which must mean they don't want the audience to totally turn against the limo driver. But what he did is still there, even if it is in the background. I don't know how they are going to resolve that.
    Since his friend is representing the guy accused of his crime it will be a focal point soon. I just wish this show hadn't chose this storyline. It would have been interesting to have his gambling be the thing effecting his relationships.

I love Mae and Carlos. Her search for her mother is interesting but there must be something else or why would she have changed identities.
    Yeah, I did not understand that part that much either -- I recommend watching it on ABC.com. You might be able to catch something you did not catch the first time around.

I can't believe Whitney's fiancee either -- I hope that she believes but the real question is do you think Laura will tell Whitney? That is somethign really hard to someone especially when they are planning a wedding, you know?

Love the chemistry between Mae and Carlos and very curious about her mother too -- and is that her brother she keeps talking to on the phone?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

i always thought the roswell girl was cute, at the same time never was a fan of that other girl who is now tom cruises baby mama.

the old photogrpher dude i'm still trying to figure what his role in the storyline of the show is.

basically so far what i know is that he works for the mean lady with the cheating fiance and has took a random photograph before of the blonde chick with the iraq story.

the only scenes i dig are the connections between the lawyer, the flasher girl, and the black driver dude.

sorry all there names are eluding me right now...

+ Reply to Thread